Awakening (Chapter 5)

-. AN .-

-. Image of Twilight at the top .-

~Twilight P.O.V~

"CECILIA WHAT THE HECK?" I screamed at Cecilia who was actually one of the little girls, so now there's this guy who knows another guy named Dream who almost half the village knows. "COULDN'T WE DO THIS IN A LESS HITTING PEOPLE AND MORE TALKING TO THE PEORSON WAY?" I said. "HE WAS A STRANGER!" she said. While I had my little argument with the small girl, the adults where discussing who the heck the Dream guy is. I decided to just take his unconscious body to the top of the tree. Let's see what happens...

~Literally 2 weeks later~

I took the guy's body to my newly built treehouse, I am starting to get worried, like actually its been 2 weeks, what the heck? Wait I think he's waking up.

~Ink P.O.V~

"ngggggh, What happened?" I suddenly woke up, wait tree, back, gold, apples, Dream... "WAIT A SECOND WHERE'S DREAM WHERE THE HECK IS BLUE?" I screamed "SHUT UP, THEY'LL HEAR YOU" I heard someone whisper-yell at me. Wait this is still the AU, "oh frick, How long has it been?" I ask, "two weeks" she answers me, wait TWO WEEKS?!?! I can't even imagine how many universes Error has destroyed by now. OH ALSO BLUEBERRY AND DREAM, HOLY HECK. "Ok listen to me you weird skeleton who strangely looks like me but with a different outfit" she says, "I dunno what you're doing here but you seriously gotta go" she tells me, "I'll let you go but, you'll come back in at most 5 days and explain who this Dream and Blue guys you're talking about are, deal?" she asks. "Deal" I tell he- Do I really need to say this (Ink what the- stop breaking the fourth wall) I really don't like saying what I need to sa- (Ink Frigging, no one would know who's talking if you just say what their saying) oh that makes more sense, ok anyways I tell her it's a deal, use broomie to open a portal in the wall and get the heck outa there. I also write when I should come back in my scarf, so I don't forget. I wonder what Dream and Blue where doing without me.