Found (Chapter 4)

~Ink's P.O.V~

I was sitting in the doddle sphere one day until, literally everything started glitching out. It was only for a brief second but hooooo boy did I notice it! So I went to check on the universes and how do you know? A new one was there! It looked kinda old, how did I not notice it before?!?! So I went in, and what I see is: freaking glitches everywhere and- wait a second....

IS THAT ANOTHER FRIGGGING TREE OF FEELINGS WHAT THE HECK?!?! Ok so I enter in this big new universe that has another tree of feelings, am I sure this is not another Multiverse? No. Do I want to explore the place? Yes. So I run walk over to the tree and how do you know, There's no Dream or Nightmare, All I see is people OVERLY CALM OVER THEIR FRIGGING HOME(S) GLITCHING THE HECK OUT! Wait what was I talking about oh yeah, LITERALLY EVERYONE DROPED WHATERVER THEY HAD AND STOP STILL LIKE HERE, "I'm holding some delicious milkshake! *starts glitching out* welp GUESS I'LL WASTE THE MONEY I BOUGHT THAT WITH AND JUST DROP IT!" FRIGGING, I need to calm down. Ok so everyone was just staring at me, like I was some kind of stranger that randomly teleported into their Universe or something! Wait a second... Ok so The glitching stopped and everyone picked up their things and started to build a frigging tree house in the frigging TREE OF FEELINGS what the HECK? I went through the crowd and while barely fitting between two adults I saw in a branch of the tree what looked like... "DREAM IS THAT YOU?!?!" Holy, now everyone's staring at me- great probably shouldn't have screamed that, most people where like: "THE HECKS DREAM?" and the others were like: "YOU KNOW DREAM?!?!" well, I think I screwed up!

After the shouting of "WHO'S DREAM?" and "YOU KNOW HIM?!?!" The people who apparently 'knew' Dream gathered around me and asked a bunch of questions until, the figure in the tree which I just realized is a girl (frigging, I want to die, wait I can't, I already don't have a soul) walked up to me and asked "Who's this Dream guy?" and then I did the most reasonable thing I could possibly do! Frigging vomit Ink. Great I'm even more screwed!

I was about to say something and then I backed out, the last things I heard where a loud pan *THUMP* and the girl screaming: "CECILLIA WHAT THE HECK?"

~CORE Frisk's P.O.V~

I was over in the omega timeline, taking care of the survivors, and then everyone starts glitching, my first thought of course was, well that someone discovered the omega timeline and was about to dust everyone! Well it only lasted for a minute or so, but during that minute, everyone was freaking out, especially the ones whose Universes have been destroyed by Him I kept calm and tried to keep everyone else calm but I couldn't shake the feeling that something Important was about to happen...

~Error's P.O.V~

I was Chilling in the anti-void While watching Undernovela when suddenly all the souls and the tv started glitching, My first reaction was "YES, FINALLY THE AUS ARE GONE!" but I celebrated too early and the glitching was gone in a minute. I checked some of the disgusting AUs and I found something interesting, I felt the presence of a new AU but when I teleported there, I was blocked like if there was a barrier prohibiting anyone to enter. At least if I can't enter it, The Squid probably can't either...