Diamonds and symbols (Chapter 7)

~Ink P.O.V~

I actually didn't listen to what Dream was saying, I really didn't mean to ignore him, I was just designing how to draw the new AU I discovered, I felt it's presence after the glitch, but I never saw the island or door, It wasn't a multiverse so it wasn't a door to another doddle sphere, but I never saw the island, now that I saw the new AU it was just Like a fragment of a diamond inside a... bubble? Oh so that's why I didn't notice it! There was a barrier! Ok, so Because it didn't have the proper island and little paper floaty thing, I decided to make one for it, I don't know why but I just had a feeling for It's name, It was like Dreamtale but different, since the name was too long for a tiny paper I just put 'D.St' for short. I thought about how the ther guardian looked like, and one of the things I noticed was that she has two symbols on her cheeks? A moon and a star. The sun is a star right? So I made the design, Half moon half sun, looks good!

When I finished drawing the symbol the piece of paper started glowing and suddenly an island was made. It had unlike the others a diamond base and if you look at it from the top you could se the symbol I drew. The tree was also in the center, with the treehouse hanging from it. If this universe wanted to be incognito then I just ruined it, but boy did it look pretty, what was I going to do? RIGHT! "DREAM WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU SAID?!?!"

"CORE CAME TO VISIT!" so core came to visit because of the gigantic glitch not that important right?

-.AN.-

~. The picture at the top was by me!~