Chapter 22

~No POV~

(will probably sound weird since I'm not used to writing in this type of "pov")

"Hey" the girl's voice said from behind. Twilight startled by the sudden noise turned the lights back on and took the nearest thing nearby while quickly getting into a defending stance. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" the girl in front of her said. She looked about 14 to 15 and wore a cyan jacket with pink and dark blue detailing, jeans that in closer look where normal pants meant to look like jeans and plain white sneakers. "woah, finally someone with a phone! I have one too see?" She then shows twilight her phone with a case that seemed to have glitter and sequins. "look it, the thingy things inside move up and down when you flip it!" she said while flipping her phone. "Okay cool and all but why and how are you in my house?" Twilight asked while still keeping her guard up. "honestly, I don't know, I just got teleported here?" the girl said with a nervous smile. "suuuuureeee let's go with that, what's your name?" Twilight asked. "Oh yeah, name's May" the girl May said. a few seconds passed until May broke the silence "and you are?" "Ummm, Twilight." she answer. "so I know this is all of the sudden since you know appearing in your house and all but if this house somehow has internet can I show you this video I found" May asked. "Okay sure but I don't completely trust you with your appearing out of nowhere and your strange past." Twilight said while may just shrugged and played a video of people pranking strangers with weird music.

"so since you where supposedly where teleported here from who knows where and you have nowhere to go maybe you can stay here if you prove me you aren't dangerous." Twilight said. "I dunno you can inspect me or something, to make sure I don't have like anything dangerous" she responded. "Except of course you know where." it took Twilight a few second before getting it and bursting into a blushing mess.

~I'm in between of making May completely oblivious or the you look cute when you blush type~

.- I have written the next couple chapters out on paper so I just need to publish them in about a week or so -.