Information (Chapter 15)

~Dream P.OV~

Ink gave me the book he had circled a lot of stuff, I didn't know why, I read the story two times to make sure it made sense. I couldn't believe it. "HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING FOR?" I asked him, "Two years or so..." he responded, that's it I know I'm a positive being, but I was mad, why didn't he tell me about it? Why didn't he tell anyone? I get why not Blue, he can't keep that many secrets. I guess he didn't want anyone to destroy it or something, but wasn't there a barrier? Ink told me to keep reading, I did because I think that all I that came out of my mouth was "WHY DIDEN'T YOU TELLMEUWHYUYRYVRWHYB OKAY" so I kept reading...

~Tem-skip~

"ok so you're telling me that girl is half me half my brother?" I asked Ink, "Yup" he answered. "*inhale* boiiii, why didn't you tell me?" "Because I tHouGht that MaYbE someone would tell SoMeOnE and this place CouLd get dEsTrOyEd and crap, I didn't KnoW that there was a BaRrIeR protecting it at the time" I understand his logic there but still, he should have told me. Then the girl, who's name I now know is Twilight, opened the door, "Am I interrupting something?" she asked. "No come in, this IS your house after all" Ink responded. THIS IS HER HOUSE? I DON'T REMEMBER ME AND NIGHTMARE HAVING A HOUSE? WE HAD SHELTER IN THE FIGGING TREE. "So this is Dream?" She asked. Ink nodded in response. "I know we didn't have a proper introduction, so let's start over, I'm Twilight and You're Dream! Howsitgoing?" she told me "I'm uh doing good?" I responded. We started talking about our hobbies and what we do in our free time, then something happened, I don't know If Ink saw it because he looked like nothing happened but, I saw it. The Twilight girl glitched out and I saw her divided into two sides, one looked more like me and the other one looked like my brother both in the respective sides of her cheeks. It appeared for what seemed five seconds to me and I couldn't get the thou- "Hey are you ok? You look like you just saw a ghost!" Twilight cut my train of thought, she was back to 'Normal' but I couldn't un-see what I saw. Soon it was time for me and Ink to go back.