An explanation (Chapter 14)

~still Ink P.O.V~

I woke up, no dreams, as always, I'm surprised I even slept, I checked my scarf, I know today there's something important to do. Oh yeah right... that. I went to get Dream. He asked a lot of questions like, "why couldn't I enter?" and why is there another tree of feelings?" I answered all of those with nothing more than a "I dunno" then he asked, "What where you doing there?" so I responded honestly "You need to come to find out" he said he couldn't get in, that explains why error hasn't destroyed it by now.

We eventually reached the universe, it was far in the corner, wait does the doddle sphere even have corners? So it was hidden between universes and universes, I told Dream to try to enter but as he said a bubble appeared surrounding it. I had an idea so he could enter but I didn't think it was going to work, here's the plan dream holds my hand to enter because if I can enter, if the universe thinks it's just me, then we can both enter without the universe blocking us. Dream thought it was a good idea, so we tried it, I was surprised when it worked, I mean if it works it works but still! I purposely teleported somewhere far away from the tree house, somewhere along the forest path where I saw the deer. I guided Dream through the path until the village and the tree where visible, but the people didn't see us. Dream had a face of: "WHAT THE F" level of surprise and confusion, you should have seen his face when he saw Twilight. Holly molly, I cannot forget that face even If I wanted to.

He asked questions like, "who is she?", "Why is there a tree house in the tree?", "why is she standing so close to the tree?" and "Is she a guardian or something?" I told him to wait. I painted over him with more normal clothes instead of his guardian outfit, I teleported us inside the room where I hung out with Twilight.

She went into the room after seeing me wave my brush trough the window. She immediately asked "Who's that?" and I told her that was Dream she talked to him for a bit before I told her if she could come back in, in 10 minutes or so, she nodded and went outside to do stuff to deal with boringness.