New Friends (Chapter 18)

Nightmare POV (still)

I'm standing there in the doddle sphere, paralyzed by fear? It's not fear but something like that, I could tell that Dream could tell what was up with me, he was about to tell Ink but, Ink quickly grabbed my and Dream's hand and got us into the portal. The village looked like Dreamtale if it had lasted long enough for technology to exist. That reminds me I feel like I'm about to faint, there seems to be some people that I recognize and some I don't. We seemed to be viewing the village from somewhere high, and we're in the tree, and then someone opened the door, another skeleton but with marks on her cheeks, that's it life can go die right now, god, let me wake up and tell me this is just another stupid dream.

Twilight POV (Finally)

Ink brought another friend, he just fainted, Dream is freaking out and looks like he might faint too. Someone peeked through the ink-portal that Ink made when he left here, who is that, well they're gone now but- wait back to the present. Another skeleton fainted and Dream is freaking out while Ink is just standing there??? I'm starting to freak out internally but eventually calm down, I close the curtains in the windows, something tells me the tree had something to do with this and tell everyone that I'm getting some tea for the guy, can this day get any more we- I really shouldn't jinx it, I'm not even, not doing that today.

As I walk into town, I pass through the flower shop while looking for the tea shop, I also buy a bouquet of daffodils, purple dahlias and marigolds since I was already there, I passed through the bakery and got three mini sized apple pies and a donut since I was already there.

I finally got to the tea shop when I see someone in the shadows, huh that's weird, wait a second a couple minutes ago I sai- did I just jinx me? I totally just did it, I didn't say it, but I thought about it. This is where things get weirder isn't it? JUST THROW WHATEVER YOU WANT AT ME WORLD, I'LL TAKE IT! Nothing? Oh well. I buy some Chamomile tea for Ink, Dream and their "Friend" and some Vanilla Cinnamon tea for me along with some Lavender tea since it's one of my favorites. I pay the guy behind the counter and start walking back to the treehouse. I see my friend Lilly while walking towards the house and wave hi to her, she waved back after she saw me. I haven't told anyone about Lilly yet, maybe I'll talk about her later.

Smol Timeskip

When I finally got back to the house to make the tea, I could hear everyone talking about something, I didn't know what it was all about, but I didn't really want to know. I went to the kitchen to make the tea. I glanced out the window to the shinning apples that hung from the tree. I wondered what could happen if I just took one from the tre- no, I really shouldn't, it was one of the rules established, but they're so interesting if I could just take one of th- I stopped myself there, maybe someday, if it's absolutely necessary but it's against the rules isn't it? I'm the one who is supposed to protect this weird fruit. Suddenly I heard the sound of the kettle whistling, I took four cups out of the cabinet and started pouring the boiling water into them. I made the Vanilla Cinnamon tea and Chamomile tea and added a spoonful of sugar to mine along with less sugar for the others. I knocked on the room to give them their tea, and when I entered Dream waved hi and ink was painting something, but the new guy stared at me then looked at Dream, looked in a mirror, I suppose Ink made it, and then looked back at me he did that 10 times before looking super confused. Well we already have something in common, I didn't get what was going on and he looks like he doesn't either.