Just a Code (Chapter 1)

While the story of Dreamtale is over, a new light appears... how it appeared not many people know but I'll tell you the story.

It all happened during Nightmare's corruption... The guardian inside the tree already knew her inevitable fate, so she decided to copy the Universe's code with a few changes to the two guardian's spirits' code, adding a little more sympathy to the golden spirit and more tolerance to the purple spirit, the guardian knew that if Nightmare found this universe he would destroy the new tree so she decided to give the universe a barrier, so no one can enter unless it's their job to go through universes without threatening the Universe's existence, and because the two guardians can sense emotions the barrier blocks Emotions for being sensed from outside the barrier.

Everything happened to fast. Before all of the code was fully loaded the guardian was destroyed along with the tree. All of the remaining villagers (not murdered by nightmare) where teleported to the universe to "fill it up" with more people. Then the tree along with the guardian

Many things in Dreamtale's code weren't loaded or where modified to load faster, the Tree of feelings became a seed for it to grow in the new universe. however, Important things where also lost. When the two spirits where fully loaded they had only a few moments to get into their responding "Vessels" until they faded away, however, one of the "Vessels" was missing. Almost all of the people from the old village decided to keep the positive spirit, while the people from the new universe thought that that wasn't fair and that both should have a chance. while everyone was fighting the spirit's shared the one vessel, with parts of them showing from their right and left cheeks. The right cheek showing a moon and the left cheek showing a star.