[25] moon over point place

Moon Over Point Place

"Okay, you guys, I just got an advance copy of the yearbook!" Jackie said cheerfully as she entered the basement. "And you'll all be happy to know that 1977 is my cutest year ever!"

"Jackie, that is so weird, cause I was just telling the gang how there's no way you could be cuter than last year." Eric said sarcastically.

"You were?"

"Yes."

Kelso looked up at Jackie from the couch, a big grin on his face. "I, for one, totally believe that you are cuter this year."

"Yeah, since I dumped you."

Izzy laughed. "Ooh! Burn!"

Kelso looked at her, scowling. "Forwoman, we've talked about this!"

"Hey, Steven!" Jackie said, sitting on the couch's armrest closest to his chair. She patted his knee and said, "Wanna pop some popcorn and look at all the pictures of me?"

He shared a confused look with Izzy. "No, I figured I'll do plenty of that when I die and go to hell."

Jackie laughed and playfully hit his chest. "God, you're such a card!"

"This is so exciting!" Fez said, standing behind the couch. "My first American yearbook. Show us some pictures of Fez."

"Sorry, Fez, I don't think there are any." Izzy said, sitting up.

"What the hell? How do you know that?"

"Well, I did the photos for the yearbook. I know who's where, and I know who's nowhere."

"So. They don't let foreigners in your yearbook."

"Uh huh." Jackie said absentmindedly as she shoved a yearbook into Hyde's hands. She flipped to a picture of herself and pointed excitedly. "Here's me cheering at the pep rally last fall."

Hyde looked closer at the picture, and his face broke out into a grin. "Oh my god, two people in the crowd are mooning!" Everyone quickly surrounded Hyde and looked at the picture. "You're all cheerin' away and whole time you're gettin' mooned, yeah!"

"Oh my god, those are girl butts!" Eric giggled. "There's girl butt in the yearbook!" He looked closer, trying to decipher who's butts they were. "Oh man, I can't tell who they are. I wish we had a magnifying glass."

"Oh, here you go." Kelso quickly pulled a magnifying glass out of his pocket and handed it to Eric. Everyone turned and gave him a confused look, and he just shrugged. "I was just... I was just playing with some bugs."

"God, I can't believe it!" Jackie whined. "Their nasty butts are in my picture."

Eric looked closer, and his face dropped. "My god, that's not girl butt! That's Donna's butt! A- And my sister's butt!"

The boys all turned to Izzy and Donna, craning their necks to look at their asses. Donna had a huge grin on her face, while Izzy was stuck in a silent laughing fit.

Izzy pointed at the book. "We made it!" She said in between bursts of giggles. "We- We did it!" She and Donna high-fived with both hands, and all the boys looked at Eric, whose face was white as a sheet.

"Eric, are you okay?" Donna laughed. "Cause you look weird!"

"Yeah, could be because of your girlfriend's naked butt-"

"And your twin sister's!" Hyde cheered, cutting off Kelso.

"You two aren't helping." Donna said.