[31] kitty's birthday (is that today?!)

Kitty's Birthday (Is That Today?!)

"Wow Hyde, I can't believe it. Your own set of wheels!" Donna said as the gang all looked under the hood of Hyde's new El Camino. They were all standing in the Forman's driveway, all bundled up in their winter clothes.

"Yep. She is the best thing that ever happened to me." Hyde said, smiling fondly.

"Lies. Absolute fabrication of the truth." Izzy came up to Hyde, throwing an arm around him.

"Hm, you're right. The best thing that ever happened to me would actually be that one time Kelso swallowed that fish hook."

Izzy hit the back of his head lightly. "I was talking about me, dumbass." She crossed her arms, pouting slightly. "But fine, if all you want are fish hooks-"

Hyde laughed and went behind Izzy, wrapping his arms around her waist. He set his chin on her shoulder. "I'm only jokin', Izzy Bee."

"Good."

"But you gotta admit, Kelso swallowin' that fish hook was pretty cool too."

Kelso snickered. "Yeah, that was one magic trick I could never get right."

"Alright, Hyde," Eric said, putting an arm around Donna. "This car's fine, but it's no Vista Cruiser. How many miles are you getting to the gallon?"

Hyde thought for a moment. "Uh, about eleven?"

"Damn! Okay, fine! Well, y'know, the Vista Cruise can seat eight. Nine, if someone sits on the stain."

"Yeah okay, Forman, but do you have any idea how many chicks I can fit in the flatbed? Thirty-two, and that's with Big Rhonda."

Izzy scowled and hit Hyde on the shoulder. "Is that why you asked me how tall I was the other day?"

He shrugged. "Reference point."

Jackie gasped. "Ew!" Everyone turned to look at where she was, which was looking into the bed of the car. They all went to inspect, and found Fez and some blonde girl looking back at them sheepishly.

"Oh, hello." Fez said, stepping out of the car. He helped the blonde down, and she smiled brightly at them all.

"What are you doin' back there, Fez?" Hyde asked.

"I... I was... I was showing Caroline the back of my new car. And my tongue."

The pieces finally clicked together in Izzy's mind. "Oh! You're Caroline! Great to finally meet you." She held out her hand to shake, but Caroline just clung to Fez's jacket, smiling up at him dreamily. Hyde sighed and set his hand on Izzy's wrist, lowering her hand.

"Fez, this isn't your car." Kelso said.

"Yeah!" Jackie agreed. "Foreigners can't drive here, unless it's a cab."

"Shut up!" Fez said under his breath.

"God!" Caroline laughed. "Isn't he cute? Fezzie, I told you, you don't have to try to impress me anymore! I'm your girlfriend now."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Caroline. From now on I will be totally honest."

"Good! Now c'mon, walk me home." She took his arm and put it around her shoulders.

"Ah yes, and on the way I can tell you of the time I killed a shark with a coconut." The two walked away, leaving everyone laughing quietly at Fez.

Hyde cleared his throat. "Alright Kelso, let's go out cruisin' for hot chicks with self esteem problems."

"Yeah, no thanks, man." Kelso said. "I don't do that stuff anymore."