iv.

November

November

I sit up and groan at the sound of my phone loudly ringing. I blindly grab my phone half asleep and answer. "Hello?" I groggily ask, still not completely awake yet.

"Hey Gen," I heard Charlie's worried voice come through the phone. I sit up a bit straighter and turn on my bedside lamp.

"Need me to come over?" I ask into the phone looking over at my dimly lit alarm clock. 4am. Holy shit this is the latest he's ever had to have me over.

"I wouldn't call if it wasn't important," He pleaded. I sighed and told him I'd be over quickly. I stood up from the bed and made my way over to my dresser to put on a shirt over my tank top.

"You look like hell," I jump at the sudden presence behind me. I look up into the mirror to see Damon fully dressed and standing behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here? It's 4am," I question turning around to look at the smug look on his face.

"I don't know I was bored and I don't sleep," He justifies shrugging his shoulders. I roll my eyes and pull the shirt over my head.

"How long are you going to be able to keep this up?" He questions me all of a sudden as I make my way over to grab my shoes. I stop abruptly and quirk an eyebrow at him.