Chapter 31

Sam's POV

Days had passed and Kent wasn't texted to me yet. I don't know where he is. Hindi man lang siya nagparamdam o tumawag man lang kung nasan siya. I don't have clues where he's whereabouts. Nagsimula na akong mag-ala dahil tatlong araw na ang lumipas at hindi parin siya nagpaparamdam.

Nandito ngayon sa office ko si Amanda at bumisita na naman siya dahil bored na bored na daw siya sa office niya. Kaya naisipan na naman niya na gambalain ako dito sa opisina ko. In the past three days naging weird na ang mga kilos niya. She's always checking on me, calling to me everytime she's not busy. And I find it weird because hindi naman siya ganyan noon.

Even Danica called me a lot of time kahit sinabihan niya ako na bahala na ako sa buhay ko. They acted weird in the past few days. I was busy typing something in the laptop when my secretary opens the door in my office and she look so pale. I don't know why, Amanda was just watching TV and my secretary was looking so horrible in her face.

"M-Ma'am!" She said. Kinakabahan siya, pati narin ako kinakabahan sa reaction niya.

"W-What?" Na alerto kami bigla ni Amanda ng biglang pumasok ang sekretarya ko dala ang cellphone na hawak niya. Napatigil din si Amanda sa panonood ng makita ang itsura ni Alexa.

Alexa saw me her phone. And I was shocke of what I saw. No! This can't be happening...

A post from Alexandra Lustre.

We've been together for 2years of being a boyfriend and girlfriend until last March 2013 you proposed to me. Before, our wedding. I became pregnant of our first child. We were so happy back then, not until.. You meet this girl named Samantha Martinez you were here
Photographer for a photoshoot in Canada... As what I've heard you became friends 6years already until you courted her. You became together not thinking that you had a son, who's crying everynight because he was looking for his daddy.

And to the Mistress of My husband...

I hope you're happy now.. you just ruined a happy family that my son deserved to have. My son was crying everynight because he was so close to his dad but he's dad abandoned us because of you... I never asked for more but a complete family for my son but you ruined it...

And then she posted a picture of their happy family and I kissing Kent in the entrance of our company. What the freaking fuck?!

1.5million shares...

What the hell is happening?! I even saw the comments...

'Mang-aagaw ng asawa!'

'You're so desperate girl!'

'Kaya mo yan teh! Sinayang ka lang, sobrang ganda mo pa naman.'

'Mga salot talaga ang mga kabit na yan'

''Mamatay na lahat ng kabit..'

'You can do it, girl! You have your son naman.. fighting!'

After I read those hurtful comments about me, I didn't know that I came to this trouble. In those 6years of being a friend with Kent is fun. I never trusted anyone that time aside from my couzin Danica. But he's persistent on pursuing me, I even denied him many times already but he keeps on pushing he's self to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" My tears won't stop from falling. It happened again, but this one is the most hurtful scene I've been. Amanda is on my side already, trying to calm me and stop me from crying.

*rrriiiinnggg*

I get the phone and answered the facetime with Danica, her face looks so worried about me. She pitied me, She saw me my tears.

"Couz," she said. I didn't talk. I didn't talk with anyone inside this room. Nilagay ko yung cellphone ko sa lamesa ko at sinandal sa nagabundok na papel. She looks at me, hindi niya inalis ang tingin niya sa akin na para bang anytime pwede akong mabasag.

Ganun nga siguro, dahil ngayon? I'm slowly breaking down.. I don't know why all this trouble to happen to me. Do I deserve this? Do I deserve to be hurt again and again? Kasi kung ganito nalang din na paulit-ulit akong saktan ng iba't-ibang lalaki, I don't know I still can handle to trust any man in this fucking world.

I don't know who should I trust with, hindi ko na alam. Naguguluhan na ako. Pagod na pagod na akong masaktan ng paulit-ulit, masaya ba sila na sinasaktan nila ako? Are they satisfied seeing me hurt again? What the fuck did just happen to my fuck up life?

This is sucks big time. Hindi ko alam anong gagawin ko sa nangyari, it posted online. Alam kung may pangalan akong pinangalagaan kahit naman na temporarily akong nagpahinga sa pagmo-modelo, hindi naman ibig sabihin na wala na akong pangalang inalagaan. But, what happened now? I don't know I still have a care with my name anymore... ang gusto ko nalang ay matapos na ang lahat ng ito. I was crying in crying until someone show up to my office.

Kent...

He looks so wasted, he's hair is messy. He smells alcohol. I stood up and face him. I look into his eyes and I saw his eyes begging.

"S-Sam..." sabi niya habang papalapit sakin. Amanda was blocking his way. I was remained in my table. I look at him in disbelief.

How could he lie to me? How could he do this to me? How could I become a mistress? I just wanted to be happy after of the years of trying to be worth it. After all the years of trying to be okay. I trsuted him, I never lie to him aside of Lucas being my ex. He just know that I was cheated by my ex years ago but he doesn't know who the name is because I never tell him.

Pero sapat ba yun para gawin niya akong kabit? God, I never imagine being a mistress. Paano nagaw niya sakin to? I was nice to him, kahit hindi nga ako sigurado kung okay ba na sagutin ko siya kahit kaonting pagmamahal lang yung ma e bibigay ko. But I tried, I tried to trust him dahil sa pagpursue niya sakin. He's the only man that I trusted aside from the gang.

"W-Why did you do this?" My voice broke. Hindi ko kaya, sobrang nasasaktan ako. I spent my days with him in Canada. I'm nice to her, I didn't rude to him. I was approachable, but I don't have the reason to do this to me.

Mahirap bang maging masaya ngayon? Kailangan ba palaging nasasaktan? Kasi kung ganyan lang pala. I rather be alone than to be happy but in the end something worse to happen. Hindi ko alam kung kaya ko pa ba, hindi ko na alam kasi sa totoo lang napapagod narin ako.

"L-Let me explain, please?" He was begging. It's like the de ja vú for me, but the thing is I'll let him explain his side. And we're over, I'm done trying my best. I'm done trying to be worth it, nakakasawa rin pala.

"I didn't tell y-you because, I-I know y-you w-will avoid me when I tell you..."

"So, you rather believe me with a lie rather than to know the truth?"

I look at him, with anger.