Chapter 42

Sam's POV

"Why are they here?" Iba rin ang table ng KING SPADES at nandun sa table nila si Amanda na masayang naki tawanan sa kanila. I smiled to them.

"You'll know later, love. Let's eat?" He said, pinaghila niya ako ng upuan tsaka ako umupo dun. May isang lalaking lumapit sa amin at nilagay ang pagkain namin. There's a steak, carbonara, salad, chicken. I didn't plan to eat a lot because I was on a diet. Maybe, I'll just ate this salad.

I stared at him while eating, he smirked when he noticed that I'm staring.

"What?" I said before looking away. I feel conscious all of a sudden. It was my first time that someone date with me in the beach. It looks romantic though. I just can't imagine it, my face heated. I'm like a teenager having a date with my college boyfriend, I giggled.

"I'm sorry for not having a call or a text on you, I was just so busy preparing this. I wanted to look this perfect, I wanted you to feel happy. And I'm sorry for not being there in a meeting earlier. But, don't worry. I already handle the construction in your hotel." He smiled to me and hold my hand. I smiled to him, I understand now.

"Bakit mo parin ginawang hindi ako e text? I would understand naman if you say that you'll be busy. I would understand that." I pouted.

"Oh! Come on, love. I'm sorry okay?" Lumambot ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya. I smiled to him to say that I'm fine, Nagtatampo lang ako but I'm fine. The cold breeze in the shore was overwhelming. I feel at peace, I feel happy. Nakaka-relax ang alon ng dagat. I smiled, I really like going in a beach but I don't have time, you know? Nabalik lang ang atensyon ko ng biglang kunin ni Lucas ang kamay ko. He and I stand up, he smiled to me. My heart beating faster, I don't know but that was I feel.

"Love," he started, There are the scenario that building in my mind but I just couldn't assume. It might hurt me in the end. I look at my family, My Mommy was a bit crying while smiling.

"You know that I'm a playboy before right? I'm not the perfect person. But, I still tried to get your attention, akala ko nga hindi moko papansinin eh." He chuckled. Umiinit narin ang gilid ng mga mata ko. Naalala ko pa yun, he even teasing me a lot.

"I approach you, Hell! I even chased you when you didn't agree, me courting you. Until, pumayag ka na ligawan kita. Pina-abot mo pa nga ng months diba? But, I'm not regretting courting you that time. Hindi ko alam pero nung naging tayo, nawala bigla sakin ang pagiging babaero. I didn't make out for girls anymore, you thought me how to focus on my studies. You thought me how studies is important, pinaramdam mo sakin na I deserve the love. Akala ko hindi na ako makakahanap ng babaeng mamahalin ko.." he held my hand more. He hold both of my hand, my tears won't stop from falling. My visions was getting blured each time, but I didn't bother to wipe it.

"Kaya ginawa ko ang lahat, I give you everything. I even planning my future with you, I didn't think that before.. because I was only think how to make-out with girls. Be with girls each day.. hanggang sa isang araw nagising nalang ako na ikaw na yung mundo ko. You even helped me with my presentation, I appreciated you more for doing that. You thought me to learn, you thought me how to appreciate small things. Hanggang sa nangyari yun, hinananap ko lang talaga ang SD Card ko nun ng biglang pumasok si Astrid sa sasakyan ko. I try to avoid her but she's persistent. Until you saw us, umalis ka na naniniwalang nag cheat ako sayo. I didn't think of cheating on you, kasi iniisip ko palang nasasaktan na ako..." nagsimula ng tumulo ang luha niya. Natawa siya bago nagsalita ulit.

"I was so scared looking in your eyes with so much anger, I can't take it. Hindi ko kayang nakikita kang nagagalit sakin. That's why, this time. I wanted you to be happy, I want you to feel the happiness you longing to have.. I want you to be happy with me, I want to be with you every milestone you step. I want to celebrate the important gatherings with you. Samantha Martinez..." at bigla siyang lumuhod. Oh my god! Is it real?! Is this really happening?! Napatakip ako sa bibig ko habang nakikita siyang lumuhod habang hawak ang isang diamond ring. I know this is expensive.

"Will you take every milestone with me? Will you celebrate every special gatherings in your life with me? Will you grow old with me? Will you be the mother of my child? Will you marry me?" Napahagulgol ako dahil sa nangyayari. I look at my family and they smile happily to me. Oh my gosh! I look at Lucas who's looking so nervously. I smiled to him and slowly nodding.

"Ofcourse! I want to grow old with you, I love you!" He stood up and place the ring in my finger. I'm so happy. He held my face and kiss me softly. I closed my eyes as he kiss me deeply.

"I love you so much, love!" He said and hugged me. Pinunasan ko na ang mga luha ko at naglakad kami palapit sa pamilya namin.

"Mommy!" Kaagad kung niyakap si Mommy at umiyak. I can't process in my head yet. I was so happy.

"Oh! Anak." She said and hugged me tighter.

"I'm already engaged, Mom!" I said while smiling widely.

"Congrats baby!" Daddy said at niyakap niya kaming dalawa ni Mommy.

"Congrats, Sam!" Lumingon ako kay Ate Johanna at kay Kuya na nakangiti ng bumaling sakin. Kuya raffled my hair. I pouted, he's acting like I'm still a child.

"You're still my princess!" Kuya said while hugging me. Sinulit ko na yun kasi minsan lang siyang maging sweet. Niyakap ko silang apat while baby Nathalia is sleeping peacfully. Walang kamuwang-muwang ang bata sa nagaganap hehe. After I talked to my family, I also go to Lucas's Family. Tita Adriana smiling widely to me while spreading her arms for a hug on me. I smile too and hug her. I hug Abegail and Shaina too. They're Lucas's sisters. Tito Blake wasn't here because he's in New Zealand for a conference meeting. Lucas and Tito was in good terms too.

Lucas didn't like to much on his plate kaya pinatawad niya narin si Tito. It's been years though. After they congratulate me, I'm now heading to my group of friends. I miss them! Masyado na nga kaming naging busy sa trabaho.

"OMG! I'm so happy for you Sammy girl!" Amanda hugged me while crying. I cry also, nahawa ako sa kaniya.

"Thank you, Manda!" I smiled and the gangs wife's also congratulate me for my engagement.

"Thank you for being here, guys! Grouphug!!" I shouted and all of us hugging.

I can't explain my happiness right now, I was like floating in the sky for too much happiness. This is the happiness I wanted to have, This is the happiness I longing to feel. And Lucas made me feel the happiness I wanted to have. My grandparents was right, there are someone who's waiting for me. And that is Lucas.

I was watching the sea while reminiscing the happenings months ago. My family and friend are now in their houses, nagpa-iwan muna kami dito saglit. Uuwi rin kami ngayon.

Someone held my waist and I looked to the man I love. He made me happy the way I wanted to be.

"Thank you." I said while leaning on his back while he's hugging me from behind.

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for making me happy this way.."

"I want you to be happy, that's all I'm asking for. When your happy, I'm happy too." He kissed the back of my head. I smiled.

"I love you!" I said. I turned to him and hugging him.

"I love you too!" He said while kissing me.

"Let's go? It's getting late and cold. To your condo." I said and winked at him. I giggled of what I did, Oh my god! Kailan pa ako naging ganito ka pilya?

He opened the shotgun seat for me, I thanked him and seat. Umikot narin siya at sumakay sa drivers seat. Tahimik lang kami sa loob ng sasakyan niya. Tinuko niya ang left hand niya sa binta at ang right hand naman niya ay nasa steering wheels lang.

Ang gwapo!

______________________________________________________________________________

:> HAPPY READING!! SAM & LUCAS's STORY ALMOST DONE!! IF THERE's SOMETHING WRONG.. JUST LEAVE A COMMENT.