Part 16-Who am I

Y/Ns pov 

In the background on your iPod. "I can't go for that" is playing 

So this is it. This is how I'm gonna spend the some of my days searching for a girl who wants nothing to do with me , and for what...love? Love has been a bitch to me since school when Katherine broke your heart and left you for the cool kid... small dick Brady. This guy has been my arch enemy since , well until of course the dead started walking.  Although I don't remember what happened during the first few weeks of the apocalypse ,which is a pain not knowing how I became a blood thirsting monster. I try not to think about it ,but what else is there to think about? The only thing that comes to mind is the pain I felt when clementine told me to go away. So why the hell am I doing this? Maybe to be the good guy ,but that sounds like a lot of hard work and not taking the easy way plus what's wrong with being a little bad.

Although being the good guy for a change sounds...good? It feels good to do the right thing ,but being bad feels awesome. No rules nobody to hold me down what's not to like. Maybe that's the eternal struggle of the world between doing the right vs being bad. It's easier to be bad that it is to be good maybe that's why the world fell ,because someone chose to do the wrong thing. That's what i think I was made to do...to be the bad guy. I decide to get my mind off that topic and try to think of something else. I wonder what I would've been if the world was still the same way? Maybe a engineer, CEO of a company, or an actor I could've been whatever I wanted to be but destiny had other plans. I can't help but think everything leads back to my past to what happened to me? Who am I?

I'm still deciding on what to do with your past and I've already crossed out a science experiment gone wrong because that's been used to many times. Also sorry if you don't like the song I spent most of my time looking for song in the early 2000s and 1980s-1990s and I honestly need help getting songs so please help and comment a song. Anyways I hope ye enjoyed😀