Part 20- The truth

The past few nights have been nothing but constant pain and agony for Y/N. Nightmares of his past plague him every night. Though the glimpses of his past are helpful the emotions that he feels every time he is taken back ,but Y/N not in pain because his parents were abusive....no, it's because he was actually happy....Y/N was happy in his past but now, now all he feels is nothing...except when he was with clementine. In that time Y/N never felt this way. Sure there were women but they were meaningless one night stands but with clementine it's something special, which is why Y/N must-no, will find her.

It's another boring average day for Y/N. Looking for clues for clementine and clues about himself but had found nothing, it's like Y/N never existed. Right now Y/N is in Texas looking through homes and his next meal. It's been a while since Y/N has fed and he's starting to lose his mind again. 

Y/N: typical luck for me I suppose 

Y/N just entered a house looking for something to eat if he gets lucky he might find a can of beans or something more appealing to his dead side. Y/N opens a cabinet and....nothing is inside

Y/N: damn!

Y/N slams the cabinet closed with anger and sighs in defeat. A slight breeze brushes Y/N cheek. Y/N looks down at the floor to see a picture flipped backwards. Out of curiosity he grabs the picture and flips it over to see a women and a man. 

Y/N: Nice family

But suddenly Y/N notices something, the women's stomach is big.

Y/N: she was pregnant, heh poor you kid. Although the women...looks familiar ?

Suddenly it dawns on Y/N like a wave against a beach 

Y/N: Mom...Dad?! 

Y/N couldn't believe it. Right in front of him was a picture of his parents which means this was their house, he was standing in our house. Out of nowhere Y/N starts to cry a little. The emotions Y/N was feeling... he couldn't tell what it was but he liked it. Y/N takes a few steps back and accidentally knocks over the knife rack.

Y/N: shit

Y/N looks where the knives were at and sees a button?

Y/N: what the fuck

Y/N pushes the button with a bit of fear for some reason. When Y/N pushed the button the refrigerator opened? Y/N goes to it and sees a crack behind the refrigerator. Y/N hastily pulls the refrigerator back to see stairs leading down with candles at every step.

Y/N: oh shit

Y/N pulls out a lighter he had a lights all the candles as he goes down the stairs. Y/N reaches the bottom of the stairs and sees an unholy sight. A pentagram drawn in what Y/N hopes is red paint lies on the floor and what a lab with strange syringes and tubes filled with different colored liquids. But what sets Y/N the most off is pictures of him when he was young all gathered around in a circle.

Y/N: oh shit! oh fuck! What the fuck!!

Y/N starts to frantically pass around the room

Y/N: who the fuck were my parents!!!

Below the pictures was a note written in perfectly.

Y/N: probably mom's handwriting 

The note said: "Y/N were so sorry for what we did to you"

Y/N: wh-what did they do to me?

But Y/N already knew... he knew they did this to me...he knew in the back of his mind it was ALL their fault....