• 11 •

I stared at the notebook, as I read the last entry, which kind of worried me, I wish that was not the last entry, it was from almost a week ago. I think the writer of this diary lost it after writing that. I hope whoever it was, is fine right now, I hope nothing bad happened.

I know I shouldn't have read someone eles's diary but when I started reading it I didn't know it was a personal diary, and after that I was just curious. I will try and look for its owner to return it as well as check whether the owner's alright.

Until then the diary is safe in my possession. I kept it in the cabinet beside my bed and made my way out of my room and started walking towards my next lesson.

"Jaemin! Wait up", I heard someone shouting, followed by the sound of them running.

From their voice, I knew it was my friend Jeno so I stopped walking and turned around, waiting for him to catch up.

"Let's go together", he said and we continued walking.

Jeno was my friend since the day I entered the company, which was more than almost a year ago. We really are close because we have all our classes together, we go to school together and we live in the same dorm so we are almost always together and I am thankful to him for being there for me.

Jeno and I walk towards our vocal lesson together, occasionally stoping to greet some of our friends or our seniors.

When we reached the classroom, it was still only half filled because we still had a good 5 minutes before the lecture actually started, this class was about the rhythm, beats and somewhat music theory, which was scheduled only once a week on every Sunday, after this we had our individual vocal training class, which was a regular class.

We took our seats next to each other and Jeno started playing that stupid game of his as soon as he settled down, so I just sat there quitely, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Soon the teacher arrived and we all greeted her, it was just 15 students in the class since there were not many trainees taking this class.

As the teacher was about to speak, there was a knock on the door, and a shy girl, with her head hanging low entered the room, apologizing for being late. She was the new trainee who joined about a month ago, not many people knew her because as I said, she was a shy person, she didn't interact with anyone.

She quitely took her seat at the back of the room and the class started.

It was 8 pm and I was finally done with all my classes and it was time for dinner after which we were allowed to do whatever we wanted until 10 pm which was the time for individual practing, and then we went to bed at around midnight. Being a trainee was not very easy, but I am not complaining.