• 28 •

( yeona's pov )

"Jaeminnn where are we going?", I asked for the 100th time but he won't reply.

First we rode the bus and now we were walking towards God knows what.

After walking for a while, he stopped in front of a huge building.

"Come on", he said and dragged me inside.

It was a mall.

"Why are we here?", I asked

no response.

"Did you suddenly forgot how to speak or something?", I said getting annoyed.

He just ignored me, again.

I sighed and continued following him.

He stopped before the game zone and we stood in the line for buying tickets.

Seriously?

"Jaemin you remember right, we still have to reach at the company on time or else we will be in trouble", i reminded him.

"Yeona?", He said.

I hmmed in response, getting excited to finally get a response from him.

"Stop talking", he said and turned around.

I smacked his head a little too harshly.

"Aish this person", he said and continued standing in the queue.

We waited for a while and finally got our tickets.

Once we stepped inside, I was awestruck. The place was huge! There were so many people playing different games with different people. It looked enjoyable.

I looked at Jaemin excitedly and he just smiled at me.

I swear he is the best person alive.

How I wish he will stay by my side forever.

Yeona stop.

I pushed the thought away and let Jaemin drag me to whichever game he wanted to play.

We first went to the bowling game and I didn't even know how to throw the ball, but surprisingly Jaemin was good at it, so he taught me and we laughed so much cause everythime I threw it, it ended up going everywhere other than the pins.

Then we went to the car racing corner and i was so happy that I beat Jaemin in that, I don't know how but I did.

After that we tried several other games, and Jaemin even won us a chocolate bar while playing the 'throw the ring' game.

"I had so much fun, thank you Jaemin", I said with a wide smile on my face, as we were sitting at the food corner and eating burgers.

I don't even remember when was the last time I smiled this much leave alone had this much fun, I was really grateful to him.

"I had fun as well", he said and smiled at me, soon going back to eating.

After eating, we got up and left the mall.

Jaemin took a hold of my hand again and started dragging me again, what now?

It was already getting dark, as the sun was about to set.

"Yah Kim Yeona hurry up", he said as we quickened our pace.

We walked towards a park and then Jaemin dragged me to a stall, to be more precise, to an ice cream stall.

"Which one do you want?", Jaemin asked me as I looked at him surprised.

"We don't have all day, you know that right?", he said  tapping his foot.