• 25 •

"Yeonaaaaaah", I turned around to see Chenle running towards Yeona who was coming back from her vocal lesson.

We were sitting in the cafeteria and suddenly we spotted Yeona entering the cafeteria so Chenle being Chenle got excited and thought it was okay to scream at this inhuman pitch and tackle her in a hug. Right in front of me. What? Nevermind.

Yeona hugged him back and they both walked together towards our table, hand in hand, giggling about God knows what.

"Can you guys get a room already? It's annoying", I said getting up.

"What hyung?", Chenle asked confused at my annoyed tone.

I just sighed and walked away.

I don't know why I was annoyed but I was for some reason and it was making me angry.

"Yah Na Jaemin", I stopped in my tracks as I heard Yeona calling my name and running towards me.

"What was that about?", She asked finally catching up to me.

"What?", I asked even though I knew what she meant.

"You know very well. Why are you being mean for no reason, now Chenle thinks it's his fault and he is feeling guilty for no reason", she said making me more annoyed.

"No reason? What if there is a reason?" , I said before stroming off towards the dance room.

What am I doing?

Once I reached the practice room, to my relief it was empty so I turned on the music and practiced my routine several times before I was too tired to even get up.

I slowly got up and checked my phone, it was already 7 pm, time for class.

After turning off the music and making sure all the lights were switched off, I made my way towards my vocal lesson.

I greeted my teacher and went straight to work.

"Jaemin focus", my teacher said as we were stuck at the same note for what seems like ages.

I guilty nodded before starting again.

"I feel like something is wrong today. I will let you go early today since this is not getting us anywhere", the teacher sighed making me nod.

Soon I gathered all my things and left the vocal room, deciding to skip dinner and go straight to my dorm.

After reaching the dorm room I shared with Jeno I changed and layed on my bed thinking about what was wrong with me.

I should apologise to Chenle tomorrow.

That was the last thought on my mind before I fell asleep.

______________

"Jaemin if you don't wake up I swear-", I cut off the screaming Jeno by throwing a pillow at him.

"I am up now shut up", I said getting up.

"Wow how on earth are you awake?", He asked a little surprised by the fact that I woke up on time for once.

I ignored him and made my way towards the bathroom.

He followed me.

"Hey Jaem everything is alright, right? You woke up early but it looks like you hardly got any sleep and you missed dinner last night as well", Jeno said as he stood in the doorway, leaning on the bathroom door.

I just sighed and looked towards him.

"I don't know Jeno I just feel a little weird, that's it. Let's get ready before we are late again.", I explained and continued brushing my teeth as Jeno nodded and walked away.

Today we didn't have to run towards the bus stand like usual and we reached school with plenty of time to spare before our first class.

I bid Jeno a farewell before parting ways with him and walking towards my class.

Once I stepped inside the classroom my eyes went towards Yeona's desk as a habit, she was there with her head on her desk. She was always in that same posture before every class.

I slowly made my way towards her and tapped on her shoulder, gaining her attention.

"Sorry about yesterday", I said as I looked down.

"It's alright you should say that to Chenle though", she said as she looked at me.

"I already did", i said and went to sit at my own place.

"Jaemin", she called making me stop and turn around.

I nodded mentioning her to continue.

"Come with me", she simply said and grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards God knows where.

After a while I gave in and walked with her.

We reached the main entrance of the school, kids were still coming since it was still early.

After walking a little we reached the convinevce store near our school.

"Come on", Yeona said, pulling me inside the little store.

We walked from aslie to aslie as Yeona hummed to every item she saw until her hand rested on one of them.

Instant noodles?

She grabbed a packed cup in her right hand as her left hand was still holding onto my right wrist.

She pulled me towards the counter and gave the cup of instant noodles to the cashier.

"Pay", she simply said, nodding her head towards the cashier.

"What?", I asked a little surprised.

She dragged me all the way here just to make me pay for her cup noodles?  Wow so nice of her.

I rolled my eyes but paid nevertheless.

She giggled for some reason and made her way towards the counter with warm water and stove for cooking the noodles.

"Yah aren't you coming?", She asked as she sat down on a counter looking at me expectantly.

I rolled my eyes again and made my way towards her, smacking her head once I neared her making her whine.

"You are bad", she said getting up to get her cup noodles.

"Oh really? Who is the bad person here who dragged me all the way here just for cup noodles and top of that made me pay for them?", I asked sassily as I sat down in the chair beside her once occupied chair.

She quickly came back, holding the hot cup of noodles and after placing it down in front of me, she sat down besides me.

I looked at her confused.

"Eat", she said and smiled at me.

"You know I am not that bad and not that dumb I mean I am but not in this case, I noticed how you skipped dinner yesterday so I just thought you may be hungry and you came early for once so yeah I brought you here and off course why will I pay for you", she explained proudly.

I looked at her a little surprised but then ended up smiling at her as I took my food and started eating. The fact that she noticed I was not there at dinner last night made me feel better.

_____________

Hello!
Double update? Yes cause my extra classes will start soon and I will get busy maybe so being the lazy person I am, I will give up on this and I don't wanna do that so I am gonna complete this quickly. :))

Also I recently got into making wallpapers so I have a lot of nct ones :)
Tell me if I should upload them, like whenever you read this just comment and I will post them whenever. :)

Stay safe and strong!
Thanks for reading and vote and comment if you like 💛💛