• 16 •

"YEAONA-AHHHH", we heard some one shouting in a high pitch voice, and for me that voice was more than familiar.

I turned around to see Chenle running towards us.

I looked at him and then at a smiling Yeona, shocked. They knew each other? And Yeona was smiling for once in her life? I don't know which fact surprised me more.

"Yeona-ah come on let's go",Chenle said as he approached us.

Currently we were at the company, in our dance class which was about to start and as always I spotted Yeona sitting in a corner all by herself, staring at nothing. So being the nice person I am I came to her and tried talking to her, off course failing. All she ever replied with was 'yes', 'no' or 'nome of your business'. Then suddenly Chenle appeared.

"Go where?", I asked

"Oh hi Jaemin hyung!", Chenle said brightly, finally noticing me. "We are just going to the other corner of the class so that we can attend it together",he explained.

"How do you guys know each other?", I asked getting curious, because I thought Yeona didn't have any friends.

"That's none of your business", Yeona said, just as Chenle was about to say something, and dragged him away from where we were standing towards the other corner of the class.

I just shrugged. I will find out eventually anyway.

The teacher soon came and the lesson started.

__________

It was finally lunch time. I loved Saturday and Sunday cause we didn't have school and thus practice was manageable.

I quickly made my way towards my friends with my food tray, sitting down between Jeno and Mark hyung.

I greeted everyone and noticed Chenle and jisung were not here yet.

"Where's our makanes?", Taeyong hyung asked, voicing my thoughts.

"Oh Chenle made a new friend yesterday and he said she didn't have any other friends but was too shy to meet all of us at once so he went to sit with her and off course he took Jisung with him.", Renjun hyung explained.

Everybody nodded and went back to talking and eating.

I looked around the company's cafe to find the three figures I was trying to look for and spotted them in the corner, talking and laughing.

I repeat the mean Yeona was laughing and it was the best sight my eyes have seen today.

I got up and made my way towards them, with a smile tugging on my lips and a Jeno being dragged by my free hand. Off course I am not supposed to go alone.

"Yah Yeona-ah you can actually make a conversation with people so why do you keep ignoring me", I whined sitting down next to jisung and making Jeno sit down next to me.

"Hyung you guys know Yeona-ah?", Chenle asked looking between me and her.

"We are in the same class, and no matter what I say to her, she never actually talks to me", I explained, playfully glaring at her.

"That's cause you are boring Jaemin hyung and you scare people away",Jisung said from beside me.

And off course I smacked his head a little to hard.

See now Yeona was back to not talking.

"But seriously how did you two meet and why are you friends with him and not me?", I asked pointing at Chenle.

"You really don't understand when  I say it's none of your business, right Jaemin?",she said a little annoyed and I just shook my head saying no, making her roll her eyes rather deastically.

"We met a few days ago in the dance class and then yesterday we accidentally met again at this conviniance store, we both were getting ramen to eat so we talked and became friends", Chenle explained, then continuing to eat.

"Wow you guys met like twice and are already friends and i am always after you and yet we are not friends", I said, faking to be hurt.

"That's cause he is Chenle and you are Jaemin, that's the difference", Yeona said, playfully smirking at me which soon turned into a little cute smile.

Wow today I keep seeing her smile and I wish I keep on seeing this way too often.

"You know I am a much better friend than him and you will soon see that", I said going back to eating.

And just like this the five of us ate our lunch together, exchanging little conversations here and there. Yeona only talked to Chenle but simply smiled when anyone else was saying anything, but that smile was more than enough for me.

_____________

Hello, my internet is being annoying since the past few days and thus making is hard for me to actually update plus it is my friend's birthday today so yeah I was busy with that.
Anyway I hope you guys are having a nice day whenever you are reading this and also I thought about it and I feel like this book will have approx 30 to 32 chapters, not more than that ofc, just letting y'all know.
Kay bye, stay safe :))