• 21 •

"look at me", I said, lightly grabbing her face to make her look at me.

"It's okay, it will be okay. Take a deep breath", I took a deep breath motioning her to copy my actions.

At first she didn't but then slowly she started breathing with me.

"Good. It's alright. It does not matter. Everything will be alright.", I hugged the crying figure of Yeona sitting in front of me and kept on saying stuff like this.

After we met Yeona's mom in the hallway and because of all her yelling I picked up Yeona and walked away, we were currently sitting behind the dorms and she was maybe having what you call an anxiety attack.

I didn't know what to do so I was just doing what I read in books or see in dramas. Maybe it was helping.

I didn't know the whole story but at least I knew this that Yeona's mom didn't support her being a trainee and that made me feel super bad for her, I mean all she is doing is working to achieve her dream and there is nothing wrong in that.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder as I realised I was still holding her in my arms, I let her go.

She looked at the floor, not saying anything.

I sighed and sat down beside her.

After a few minutes of silence she finally spoke.

"Thank you", she said.

"Off course", I just smiled back at her, trying to make her feel more normal about all this.

"You know I don't even know what to tell you, you might have guessed by now that my mum is not very happy about the fact that I am a trainee, unless you are actually as dumb as you look", she shrugged.

"Yahhh do I look dumb to you?", I asked getting a little offended but not really caring about it.

"Off course", she replied trying to mimic me.

I just laughed and slapped her shoulder, lightly, making her flinch. I quickly apologized, I didn't realise I hit her that hard.

We sat there for a while, the night was turning darker so I got up and helped her up and we started walking towards the girl's dorm.

"Jaemin", she said as we were almost at her dorm.

"Hmm"

"Please keep this as a secret for me? You know about my mom and my anxiety?"

"Off course but in return you have to promise me something"

"Promise? What?"

"Promise me you will go meet your mom tomorrow and talk to her about all this. At least try to make her understand, if she doesn't even after that then you know you have me, I will always support you. But you have to try once again, maybe she will understand", I said, giving her a small smile.

She didn't reply. And I sighed. Maybe I am pushing her too far.

We reached her dorm and she turned to look at me.

"Thank you for today and I will go meet her tomorrow -", she said but I cut her off.

"Really?? That's great", I cheered.

"Yah let me complete", she said, making me nod.  " I will go meet her tomorrow but remember what you said, if she doesn't understand you will support me no matter what", she said, returning my small smile.

I just smiled at her and nodded a little to excitedly.

She just laughed and went inside, mumbling a good night.

I looked at her door and my smile got bigger, if that was possible, then turned around to walk towards my dorm.

Today was a long day.

_____________

Hello lovely ppl.
I would have continued but the next part requires a change of pov so i will make that as the next chapter.

Anyway I hope you guys like what you are reading. Sorry for the spelling errors and stuff like that I will edit those once I will be done with the book.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment if you like this.
And stay safe :)