• 20 •

"Yeonaaaaaaaaaaaa", we turned around to see a Chenle running towards us.

Me, Jeno and Yeona were currently walking towards the lunch room, they were talking about something as usual Yeona talks to everyone like a normal person except me, while we were walking we heard Chenle run towards us, he soon joined us.

"Guys", Renjun waved at us as he saw us approching.

We made our way towards the food line and took our food trays and went to our table and settled down.

Everyone started talking about their days as I just ate my food.

I glanced at Yeona who was talking to Mark hyung about something.

As I was looking at her, I noticed she kept glancing towards the table at the far end of the room again and again.

After a few mintues, she excused herself and left the room.

I looked at that table and saw the group of girls sitting there also got up and left.

Something was odd but I didn't pay enough attention to, maybe she is finally making friends.

I shrugged and went back to eating.

_____________

"This is how you do it", the teacher said. We were currently in our dance class, learning a choreography.

I tried and copied the teacher when I heard someone fall down followed by a loud sigh. I turned around to see Yeona on the ground.

I rushed towards her to help her up. I grabbed her forearm and tried to pull her up but she flinched under my touch.

I gave her a questioning look. The step wasn't even that hard and from what I know she is a very good dancer so I don't know how she managed to fall.

I pushed all these thoughts aside and helped her walk towards the near by seat and she sat down.

"Are you okay?", the teacher asked.

"Yes I can continue", she replied, trying to get up.

I just pushed her back down and told the teacher maybe she should rest today and she can continue tomorrow and besides we were almost at the end of our class. The teacher agreed with me and we all went back to our positions with Yeona still sitting in her place.

She glared at me but didn't move.  I swear that girl is weird.  I shook my head and went back to focusing on the teacher.

After about 10 minutes we were done, I went to Yeona and she handled me a bottle of water.

She lightly laughed at my surprised face and seeing her laugh I also started smiling, taking the bottle from her.

"Can you walk?", I asked.

"Off course I can", she said as she got up and started limping around the room trying to get to the door.

I just sighed and ran after her, quickly reaching her before she falls again. I took her hand and wrapped it around my shoulder and started walking her towards her dorm.

As we reached the main area of the company to walk towards the exit, we were talking about tomorrow's test when we heard some shouting.

Once we reached near the entrance of the building we saw a middle aged woman making a fuss about something, and the bodyguards were trying to calm her down.

We walked closer to see who it was and once we saw the face of the woman, all the colour drained out of Yeona's face.

She quickly told me to turn around but it was too late, whoever the woman was noticed us and now all her yelling was directed towards us.

"KIM YEONA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HOW CAN YOU LIE TO YOUR MOTHER", the woman shouting now approching us.

All the attention was now on Yeona and I could tell she was getting highly uncomfortable.

I wanted to help her but I didn't know how to, so I just stood beside her, rubbing her back gently.

"Eomma let's not do this here", Yeona tried to get control of the situation.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU SAID YOU WERE LIVING IN YOUR APARTMENT. AFTER ALL THAT I HAVE DONE FOR YOU ALL YOU DID TO ME WAS LIE", her mother kept yelling not noticing how people were gathering around to look at the family drama happening here.

I couldn't think of anything, so I did the first thing which came to my mind.

I picked up Yeona and took her away from the crowd, towards the back exit of the company.

We could hear her mother yelling as I continued to walk with Yeona in my arms and for once she didn't reject because she was too busy trying to not cry.

_____________

hello so let the drama begin!
I hope you like what you read and if yes please vote and comment.

Thank you for reading
Stay safe :)