• 19 •

(Yeona's p.o.v)

"Yeona-ah", I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Mark running towards me. "Let's go together!", he said and I nodded.

It's been a month since I first sat with Jaemin's friends and now somehow I am friends with all of them. They are nice people and really really good friends but what they don't know is I'm the bad person among them. No matter how much I try to think it's okay, I should be friends with them, the harder it gets, I always end up thinking how I don't deserve them, and how all I deserve is being left alone. After all nobody should be friends with a betrayer like me.

"Yeonaaa are you not coming", I looked up to see Mark standing a little ahead of me and waiting for me to join him.

I push all the thoughts aside and walk towards him, as we start walking towards school, talking about nothing in particular.

We reached the school and separated our ways to go to our own classes.

I entered the classroom and went to sit at my place, puting my head down on the table.

"Yahhh how can you sleep when I'm here", I hear someone saying. I knew who it was even before I looked at them.

"Now be a nice person and go buy me a bun bread before the teacher arrives", Kim Yeonsu said, grabbing my hand to make me stand up.

I stood up and faced her. She quickly pushed me away, towards the door.

I quietly made my way towards the nearby store.

Doing this made me had conflicting thoughts. I should not let anyone treat me like that but in the end I deserved all this. I deserved getting bullied.

I thank the lady and make my way back towards the classroom, running because I was late.

When I got there the teacher was already there. I sighed and made my way inside.

I apologized and since our homeroom teacher is very nice she let it pass this time.

I thanked her and went back to my seat, passing the bread to a now glaring Yeonso, I just turned back to the teacher and focused at what she was saying, not caring about what will be the consequence of this.

Midway during the class, I felt someone poking my sides. I turned around to see Jaemin looking at me, mouthing me some nonsense I don't care about.

In the past month, everything changed other than Jaemin being annoying.

I looked back in the front, ignoring him.

"When will you stop being mean to me?",Jaemin asked, approching me as soon as lunch started.

"Never", I replied and got up to leave for the lunch room, shaking his head he soon followed.

"Heyyyy", Chenle said a little too loudly.

I just nodded and settled down beside him.

At lunch I started sitting with his and Jaemin's friends, which made it 8 of us. Me, Jaemin, Chenle, Jeno, Jisung, Mark, Renjun and Donghyuck.

Every body started talking about their respective days and I just focused on my food, thinking about how my life is so much different than what I expected it to be, and I don't know wether it is good or not.

_______________

Hello!
I'm currently very happy, I hope you guys are too.
I just wanted to ask to my non- existant readers, should I write more chapters in Yeona's perspective?.

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you like :)).