• 17 •

(Yeona's pov 😛)

"Noonaaaaaaaa", jisung said as soon as I entered the dance room.

He and I had somehow ended up being friends. I know I was supposed to make friends here and be good with everyone if I wanted to debut as a group but no matter how much I thought about it, I always ended up not talking to anyone at all.

But then suddenly I met Chenle and no matter how hard I tried to avoid him, he was unavoidable and he was always so sweet and nice to me so we ended up being friends, beside we were almost of the same age.

Being friends with Chenle also meant being friends with his friends.

Jisung was his only friend I actually met, I knew he had more friends but whenever he tried to introduce me to them, I either ran away or made an excuse.

That Jaemin and Jeno from school were also his friends.

I didn't like being this rude to Jaemin but he left me with no other option. When I decided about not making friends here and then hurting them later when they will find out what kind of a person I am, I was 100% determined to not make friends, but Jaemin can't understand that even when I always ignore him.

I just smiled and made my way towards jisung, greeting him and then sitting besides him, waiting for our teacher.

Being friends with him and Chenle was already a bad thing and now I can't afford to be friends with other people as well, not after all that I have done, I don't deserve them.

_________

"Yeona-ah", Jaemin said trying to get my attention as we were sitting in our self study session.

What about the word self he doesn't understand, I thought, continuing ignoring him.

"Ahhh", he shouted.

I quickly turned around, worried about what happened, to find him lying on the floor, clutching his left leg.

"Omg what happened? Are you okay?", I said and quickly made my way towards him.

"Do I look okay?", He asked annoyingly.

"Do you need to go to the clinic room?", I asked, already helping him up.

He let me help him and we slowly made our way towards the clinic room.

"How did you even fell?", I asked.

"I was coming to your desk because you were not listening to me, but I tripped over a bag and fell",he explained, with a pained expression on his face.

He really was badly hurt.

I just sighed and continued supporting him till we reached the clinic room.

After the nurse examined him and bandaged his left ankle, she told me he was good to go, just that he was not supposed to put stress on his foot for a while.

I nodded and thanked her, helping Jaemin stand up,and we started walking back to the classroom.

As we were walking, I saw Jeno approaching us when he spotted us in the hallway.

"Oh no what happened?", He asked looking worried.

"Nothing, I just fell. No big deal", Jaemin shrugged.

"Let me help you", Jeno said and took Jasmin's other side and helped us walk towards our class for the next lecture.

As we reached our classroom, and Jaemin was siting in his place, I thanked Jeno and soon he left and the class started.

The last bell rang and it was finally time to go back.

Many people stayed back for their self studying or various other activities but for me this was the end of school.

As I was making my way towards the door of the classroom I heard Jaemin call me from behind.

I turned around and looked at him.

What does he want now.

"You are forgetting something",he said making me confused.

"What?"

"Me"

"Excuse me? What do you mean?"

Even though I knew what he was talking about but I can't believe he is actually doing that.

"How can you forget this easily? I fell down because of you and now I am hurt and can't walk so you should be the one helping me with that", he said like it was the most obvious thing in this world.

"You didn't fall because of me"

"I sure did as I was trying to come to your-", before he could finish I cut him off.

"I didn't ask you to come to my desk that was totally your fault", I said and left the classroom before he can say anything else.

As I was walking down the corridor I stopped and let out an annoyed whine and turned around to go back.
Why am I even doing this.

I went back to the classroom and saw Jaemin struggling to get up. I made my way towards him and took his backpack and helped him get up, making him smile.

"See I knew you are not this bad", he said smiling

"Shut up or I will change my mind and leave you here", I said and hence we continued walking quietly towards the company.

________________

Hello again!
Today is Haechan's birthday and I am so happy like wow he is already 20 I hope its a very good day for him and SM posts some video or something on their channel celebrating his birthday, I really really really want that to happen.

And omg the wayv comeback trailers are killing me like I can't wait for their comeback, it is going to be so dope and so different wow.

Anywayyyy I am trying to write bigger chapters so tell me what do y'all think.

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you like it.

Thanks again and stay safe :))