• 32 •

(2 years later)

"Jaemin hyung", I heard someone yelling and then approching me. I turned around to see Chenle's head peak in my room.

I smiled at him.

"What are you doing?", He asked referring to the dark room I was sitting in.

"Nothing Chenle-ah. What did you need?", I asked.

"Oh okay Jeno hyung is calling you downstairs", he said as he closed the door and left.

I sighed, keeping the letter back in it's place in my side drawer, pushing all the thoughts of Yeona away.

I got up and made my way downstairs.

Everyone knew Yeona left but no one knew why, no one other than me.

I missed her.

It has been 2 years since she left me this letter and left me all alone.

I appreciate that she told me the truth but I wish she would have told me this in person and not like this.

She thought I hated her but how can I hate her, no matter what she does I can never hate her. I loved her. I loved her more than anything, but it's too late now.

I stopped thinking all this as I reached the living room and sat down beside Jeno.

Everyone was in the living room, this made me curious about what was happening.

"Listen y'all we have to go to the company at 5 pm, we have a meeting with the CEO, I don't know what this is about but I feel like this is serious so please don't be late", Jeno explained.

"You called us all down just to say that? You could have just messaged us", Renjun said standing up to leave.

Everyone soon stood up and left to do their own work.

I just sat there wondering what this was all about.

______________

"I don't know why but I'm nervous", Jisung said as we made our way towards the company.

"Don't worry", I patted his shoulder.

It has been 2 years since our debut and I feel like we were in a good position so I don't think we have anything to worry about.

As we reached the main lobby we saw our hyungs sitting there, we quickly made our way towards them.

"Hyung!", Chenle asked as we approached them.

"You guys are here as well?", Taeyong hyung asked us.

We nodded, getting more confused.

"Do you know what this is all about?", Jeno asked the hyungs and they just shook there head no.

It was very confusing cause all of our units were here gathered in one place and this does not happen often.

"Maybe we will have an album together like before, like all the units?", Haechan suggested.

We all nodded.

"Maybe"

"Let's just wait", taeyong hyung said.

We settled down beside them and exchanged a few conversations about random stuff as we waited.

After a few minutes our main manager came making us all stand up.

"Good that you are on time, let me brief you what this is all about. The chairman decided it was now time to make another subunit debut under nct, and this is going to be a very different unit so the line setup is done you guys just have to meet the members okay? Come on", he explained as he turned around to walk towards the conference room.

We all looked at each other a little surprised, there will be more members? It was weird and yet exciting, to welcome new members to the family.

Once we reached the conference room, we all entered one by one seeing the chairman's back was facing us and behind were the new members.

They were five in number.

Wait.

They were girls?

We all looked at each other for the third time today with the same expression of surprise mixed with confusion.

The chairman turned towards us and nodded. We all bowed immediately.

"Guys meet the next subunit, NCT-G comprising of 5 members they will be the first girl's subunit under nct", he said and turned around again to face the girls.

"Introduce yourself", he said and stepped aside.

I looked at them and froze, one girl in the back caught my attention.

"hello I'm Wooson, the leader"

"hi I'm Jina, the main vocalist"

"hello I'm Siyoon, another vocalist"

"I'm Hyena, incharge if rapping"

"hello I'm Kim Yeona, the maknae", the last girl said, as she locked eyes with me and smiled.

_____________

Hellooooo
Yeona is backkkk!
Just one more chapter to go :))

Thank you so so so so much for reading 💛 please vote and comment.

I'm kinda emotional right now, I can't believe I am actually gonna complete this.

It's all thanks to the few readers I have.
Thank you so much.
Stay strong and safe 💛