• 13 •

I am tired, is an understatement. I was just done with my individual practice and I am as good as dead now. I was slowly walking towards my dorm, as Jeno had already left.

As I was passing through the dancing room, I saw someone still practicing. It was past midnight, so I peeped inside the room to see it was Yeona who was practicing.

Is she crazy?

We have school tomorrow. She is going to be beyond dead if she keeps on going like this.

I quickly made my way towards the music player and turned the music off, making Yeona stop.

She turned around to look at why the music stopped.

"Yo don't you-", I stopped midway, because as she faced me, I noticed she was crying. "Wait what's wrong?", I asked, taking small steps towards her.

"That's none of your business", she replied and ran away, leaving all her stuff behind.

I thought of chasing after her, but then decided against it, maybe she requires some time alone.

I quickly packed her stuff, and took the bag with me, thinking of returning it tomorrow at school.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"YAH NA JAEMIN WAKE UP!", I heard someone shouting.

I just turned towards the opposite side and tried blocking their voice by my pillow.

"For god's sake, Jaemin. If you don't wake up now, then watch what I will do"

"Go away", I said, trying to get rid of the person who was trying to take me away from my dear sleep.

"Jaemin, now I am being serious, if you don't wake up now, I am leaving without you"

"Okay okay I am up", I said, without actually getting up.

"I'm giving you 10 minutes, if you are not ready, i'm leaving, and I am not kidding"

"Wow mean", I said but eventually got up, because I know Jeno was being serious.

We reached at school, just on time, like always and off course the whole way here, Jeno was whining about how lazy I am.

I just ignored him.

As I entered the classroom, I saw Yeona sitting in her seat, with her head down. I knew it, she will be sleepy like off course.

I slowly went to her and tapped on her shoulder, making her look up.

I wanted to ask her if she was alright and I also wanted to know what happened to make her cry but I decided against it, because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, which she off course will be.

"Yo how's everything? You left your stuff behind last night", I said as causually as I could.

She took the stuff from me and thanked me, then again went back to sleeping.

Wow how can some one be this antisocial.

I just shrugged and went to my seat, letting her be, at least for now.

-------------

Okay so hi!
I am writing this cause I am just so happy that this book is @ 1 in the tag dear diary, currently. I know it does not mean much but I am still very happy so yeah.
Anyway I hope you guys are safe and happy :)
Stay inside and stay safe. Bye .