• 29 •

After our little day out, we were trying to sneak in our dorms.

Soon after our conversation about Yeona's past, we awkwardly rode the bus back home and it suddenly started to rain, so since my dorm was closer, so we decided to go there and dry ourselves up, before leaving for Yeona's dorm.

"Jeno!", I said excitedly as he picked up his phone.

"YAH NA JAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU?", he yelled from the other side.

"I will tell you everything, please open the door", I said as we waited outside our main dorm.

"Jaemin you better have a good explanation or else I will kill you, you know I was so wo-", he said but I cut him off by telling him to hurry.

As soon as I ended the call, Jeno was already at the door, opening it.

"Na Jaemin you are so dea- oh hi", he said opening the door, when he noticed Yeona standing beside me.

"What happened?", He asked, as we both entered the dorm.

"The others are already asleep", he explained, noticing as how I was looking around.

I nodded and took Yeona's hand and dragged her to my room.

"I will explain later", I mumbled to Jeno and he nodded.

"Come on", I said, as I gave Yeona a towel.

"I will also give you some clothes", I said as I looked through my closet for something.

"Here", I said as I handed her one of my black hoodie and grey sweatpants.

"I will go change in the washroom, you can change here, be quick or you will catch a cold", I said as I made my way outside the room, without listening to what she was saying.

I quickly went to the washroom and got changed, as I made my way outside, I saw Jeno sitting in the living room.

"Hey thanks", I slowly said as I sat down beside him.

"Mind explaining now?", He asked as he turned to face me.

"Yeah. We just went out because Yeona was, you can say not having a very good day and then it rained so we ran here and now she will leave for her dorm in a while", I explained in short, making him look at me like I was crazy.

"Jaemin you guys skipped school all the classes at the company just cause she was having a bad day?", He asked, slightly shaking his head.

"Jeno I don't regret it" I said honestly and got up to leave, but then I turned around and thanked him again, and went to my room.

"What are you doing?", I said as I entered the room and saw her standing next to my desk, staring at something.

"How do you have it", she asked before turning around and facing me.

I looked at her confused, and then I saw what she was referring to.

She was holding the diary, which I found a few months ago, the diary which held all the bad things happening to that person, the diary which belonged to a criminal, a murderer.

I stopped breathing, the blood drained from my body as I asked the question, whose answer I dreaded the most.

"That is your diary?", I said it instead of asking because I already knew the answer but I needed confirmation.

She nodded, realising I had read it, she looked down at her feet, clenching the diary in her hand.

A minute passed as we both didn't say anything.

"Jaemin I-", she said as she looked up at me but I cut her off.

"Get out", I said surprising her.

"But Jaemin-", she tried again but I cut her off again.

"Get out I said", I said more loudly then I intended, making her flinch.

She quitely started walking past me and left, I didn't even look back at her, I couldn't.

I promised myself, I will send that the writer of that diary behind the bars, where they belong, but I don't think I can do that anymore.

I sighed and messed up hair, why is this happening, I don't know what to do now.

I layed in bed but didn't get any sleep cause the only thing on my mind was Yeona.

Did she really kill someone?

Is she really a bad person?

Can she do something like that?

Was this the mistake she was talking about?

Has she changed or is she still the same person?

There were so many unanswered questions but I don't think I will ever get any answers to those.

___________

Yo hello!
I was supposed to do a good job at writing this chapter cause it's one of the main chapters but guess what I suck so sorry.

I came up with a new idea about how to begin the chapters so I will add that while editing. :))

Just 4 more chapters to go, yayyy

What do you think about Yeona now??

Thank you for reading!
Please vote and comment if you like 🧡🧡

Stay safe and strong :))