La féminin grace boutique

I and Alan left his place at about 11:00 AM to our distinctive destinations. He headed for the mansion, and I drove to a hotel, then paid for a room. After settling down and resting for 2 hours, I decided to pay Pamela a visit.

I dialed Pamela's digits, in order to inform her of my coming. The line rang twice before she picked.

"Mrs. Brown, if you pick up your call at the first dial, will the world come to an end?"

She smashed into laughter. "I guess it would. Abeg don't mind me jare, it's just a bad habit."

"I guess I would pray for your deliverance then."

"Please do ooo! I need your prayers." She said, sounding all melodramatic.

"Hahaha. Yeye girl. Ehen! Send me your house address, I want to pay you a visit, and also exploit the opportunity to see Chuks."

"Oops! I have to put my house in order then." She said.

"Ha! You still throw things up and down?"

"No, silly. I and Chuks were busy. Hehehe. Don't ask me what we were doing. It's not suitable for your unmarried ears."

"Holy Moses! See this girl ooo." I said feigning annoyance.

"Calm down jor! Do you see why #team_alval has to work? You are not getting any younger girl! Besides, you and Alan have a history when it comes to the field of steaming hot love."

Those words made my cheeks burn. Thank God she couldn't see me through the phone. "Hahaha. Pamela leave me alone, please. Send me your house address before I change my mind." I threatened.

"Ah! Calm down naw. Shae somebody cannot play with you again? I would send it to you, immediately you get off my phone."

"Good girl." I said. Then hanged up.

*******************************************************************************************

They always say google is your friend, but for these past few days, google map has been my best friend. I located Mr. & Mrs. Brown's house with the aid of my beloved google map. Their house was NO. 11 in the mini-estate they resided in. The gate to their apartment was open, so I effortlessly drove in and parked my vehicle in the parking lot.

I climbed the three staircases leading to the entrance of the house. Then knocked on the thick expensive looking metal door and before I could restore my hand in its previous position, Pamela opened the door and welcomed me with a very very sweet smile.

"So fast?! You didn't have much trouble locating the place I guess." She said, sounding honestly happy.

"Well, with the help of my trustworthy friend google map, finding your place was like eating a piece of cake." I said, with slight bragging in my tone.

"Thank God for that. Come in! come in!" She said, still sounding ever so gay. "Chuks has been dying to see you again."

I was also excited to see him too. I stepped into the house, the place was really cute. The sitting room wasn't too big, but the size was well managed, the three sofas were stuffed with diverse colors of throw pillows, which gave the place a comfy effect.

Chuks stepped out from the kitchen, with an apron tied around his neck and waist. He was a grown man now with beards, not like the young adult he was when I left Nigeria. I guess you would be wondering if I didn't get to see their wedding photos? Well, I did. But this was flesh and blood.

I smiled from my eyes towards his direction, and he smiled back, then said. "Valerie Okofu, what a pleasant surprise." He said. Then walked up to me and gave me a hug.