Pop corns and late night movies

He gave me that lopsided grin of his, that always had a way of making him look ten times more attractive. He definitely knew how to turn me on like crazy.

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed, making sure the surprise in my tone was quite apparent.

"Oh wow... Right?" He said, sounding so unruffled as he strolled past me into the room with those long legs of his.

"You are pretty good at showing up on people's doorstep unannounced." I said as I closed the door behind me.

Before I could turn around fully, Alan scooped me up in his arms. I wasn't expecting that at all, I guess this young man was really full of surprises. "Put me down, young man." I said staring at him.

He brought me closer to his face and said. "And what if I don't?"

My face were inches away from his now. A part of me was hoping he would steal a kiss or two, but he didn't, he just stared at me with eyes that read. "I want to kiss you, but I won't. Maybe not yet."

After reading his eyes, I swallowed hard and said. "Well, maybe you don't know that women who are injured, are ten times more aggressive than pregnant women."

"Ooooh, I am scared." He said playfully.

"Of course you should be." I replied, wearing a fake smoldering stare.

He broke into a peel of boisterous laughter. "Do you know how you look right now?"

"Nope." I said, still keeping to the act.

"Hahaha. You look exactly like Grandpa Eddie in Jumanji part 2." He said, Laughing like a 5-year-old.

"Grandpa Eddie? You are so so silly." I said.

"Yo, you have gotta watch that mouth, if not, I am gonna throw your injured ass on the ground." He said. Falsifying a serious demeanor

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"Ho ho. You don't know bupkis about me, Hun. I guess Ten years has really worked its magic on your brain. Do you think I am a gentleman? I wee just fling you away now now." He said. But I knew he was only joking. Alan couldn't do such... Could he?

Ding dong!!!

The doorbell interrupted our spirited moment.

"Oh, so fast?" Alan said to himself. "I guess I am gonna finally grant your wish." He said to me, as he strolled to the bed, and placed me on it.

"You came along with someone?" I asked.

"Uhh... Not someone." He said as he walked to the door. I inclined my head a bit towards the door, to see who or what he was expecting.

Once he opened the door, a lady wearing a red T-shirt and a baseball cap, which was obviously her working uniform handed him two cups of popcorn. He collected it and said, "Thank you." The lady muttered something, which I couldn't hear clearly, then walked away.

Alan shut the room door with his foot. Then he placed the two cups of popcorn in between his left arm and his belly in order to hold them, while he locked the room door. I just kept staring at him, what exactly was he doing with two cups of popcorn, in my room by 7:00 PM?

He walked towards the bed, and when he got there, he said. "Roll to the other side."

"Uhm... What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What does it look like I am doing?" He replied.

"Well, it looks like you are trying to get in bed with me." Oops! That didn't come out right.