ONE

MONDAY 09/09.

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a notification. Another one followed, and one more, before it annoyed him enough to open his eyes completely and snatch his phone. 24 notifications. Well damn. Only seven of them were from people he already knew.

--
Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
dude!
Jennie spent the whole night updating her twitter
she kept saying how she's grateful for Cupid cause he got her in a relationship with Jackson!
how did they end up together so fast??
dude wake up 😑
dude seriously wake up you're gonna be late
--

Taehyung chuckled and went on twitter quickly. The last update was a picture of Jennie being kissed by Jackson on the cheek. Cute.

--

Me :
She sent me a message on the very first day to get to Jackson. She wanted to stay anonymous.
She was the very first customer.
Two days after I sent him the message, I heard Jackson telling Bambam about it in the cafeteria.
Bambam said "yo imagine if it's Jennie ! She's been your crush for what ? A year now ?"

Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
OMG!! I thought he was gay for sure!
then what happened?

Me :
I sent a message to Jennie saying "Maybe you don't want to stay anonymous honey, I have a good feeling about this ;)".
She said "what do you know ?".
I said "trust me".
She trusted me and sent a second message with her name.
I never got a response, I thought maybe Jackson didn't want to be in a relationship after all. Guess I was wrong.

Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
this is so cool omg
my bestie created a couple
stop texting tho I have a feeling you're still in your bed
I'm serious you're gonna be late
--

Taehyung quickly went through the other notifications. Most of them were strangers, wanting to talk to Cupid. One of them was from Jennie. He smiled and opened it.

--
Jennie :
Thank you so much Cupid !! Jackson and I are in a relationship thanks to you 😍 I talked about you on my twitter, maybe this will get your "business" started 😉

Me :
Told you I had a good feeling about this ;). Glad to hear you're together. And thanks, seeing from the number of messages I got this morning, it did indeed get it started.
--

Taehyung finally rose from his bed and got dressed quickly. He then went to the kitchen, prepared a small breakfast, and while he was eating it, went through the rest of the notifications.

He noticed five of them were for Jeon Jeongguk, and got slightly annoyed. The poor guy already had to deal with girls coming up to him every day, and now he would have to deal with Cupid's messages too.

Some notifications were for random girls Taehyung didn't know, three were for Kim Namjoon and four for Park Jimin. All four coming from girls. Taehyung frowned. Didn't Jimin come out last year as "completely gay, no doubt about it" ? They probably just wanted to compliment him without being interested then.

After he finished his breakfast, Taehyung was ready to leave the house. He kissed his dog who was sound asleep and left. During the ten minutes he had to go through every morning to get to the school building, he started to get to work.

He had sent about ten messages before he finally arrived to the school gates. He shoved his phone in his pockets before entering the hall.

~~~

I started this ff literally months ago. And then stopped writing it. Finally decided to finish it, and publish it, because why not?