THREE

MONDAY 09/09.

Lunch time arrived quite quickly. The two bestfriends got in line in the cafeteria to get food, talking about random stuff. They later decided to sit down at a random table. On their right, was a table filled with four girls, and on the left one filled with Namjoon and Jeongguk.

Hoseok kept ranting about their math homework, because it was "clearly student abuse". Taehyung hummed a few times, playing with his food, not really listening anymore, before a word caught his attention on the table next to theirs.

"... this Cupid."

His head shot up and he looked at Namjoon. The latter was frowning and waiting for a reply from Jeongguk.

"Ask him."

Namjoon hummed and took his phone out. Before he realised he was staring, Hoseok snapped his fingers in front of Taehyung's head to get his attention. He averted his gaze to Namjoon for a second before getting back to Taehyung, silently asking for an explanation.

--
Kim Namjoon :
Who are you?
--

Taehyung looked at the notification and showed his phone to Hoseok, who smiled, wiggling his eyebrows.

--

Me :
I am your Highchool Cupid of course !
Here to deliver messages from your admirers if they don't feel like doing it themselves.
Also here to deliver your response to them, if you do answer that is. Which you should, by the way.
--

Hoseok took Taehyung's phone again, before laughing quietly and going back to his ranting that now changed to his dog. Taehyung heard Namjoon scoff but didn't look at him, wanting to look at least a bit interested by Hoseok.

"Oh I guess we should answer huh?" Jeongguk said.

--
Kim Namjoon :
No need to get snappy on me.
Thank them I guess?
--

--
Jeon Jeongguk :
Thank them for the sweet messages but I am not interested.
Have a nice day.
--

"Stop being on your phone!" Hoseok almost yelled. Taehyung started to blush when he felt a lot of eyes on him. Hoseok looked around and realised he spoke a little too loud. Taehyung wondered if Namjoon could guess he was Cupid just because of this small sentence. He was known to be smart after all.

"I mean seriously! Did you get messages from Cupid or something?"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a questioning expression before he saw the faint smirk playing on his lips. He shook his head lightly, trying to hold his smile.

"Are you done? Let's go."

They both left the cafeteria. When they arrived in the corridor, Hoseok grabbed Taehyung's arm, squeezing it lightly. The latter smiled brightly.

"I don't know why people think you're a bad liar. You looked pretty convincing to me just then."