TWENTY SEVEN

MONDAY 10/21

Taehyung had spaced out for the majority of the morning. Jeongguk was stuck in his mind and feeling his stare was not helping him get over it. He was therefore shocked when they arrived at lunch and they all sat at the same table.

Taehyung was next to Hoseok, who was in front of Jimin, and in front of Namjoon. Jeongguk was diagonally from Taehyung, and he didn't know how to feel about that.

--
Kim Seokjin :
Did he not answer? :((
I swear he fell for that blue kid and will forget about me.

Me :
Oh sorry I forgot to tell you his answer 😅.
He said he loves jealous guys lmao.
Look at you having a shot with him 😍😍.
--

Taehyung looked back up and scanned the cafeteria to find Seokjin. A bright smile suddenly lightened the brown haired male's face and he turned around to look their way. He gave Namjoon a fond stare and Taehyung looked back down at his plate, smiling lightly.

Hoseok elbowed him and silently asked him what was going on. Taehyung looked at Namjoon for half a second, and then back at Hoseok. He didn't think Namjoon was already looking at him, which made his gesture a bit too obvious.

"What... was that?" Namjoon asked.

"And I'm the obvious one?" Hoseok laughed, emphasizing the "I".

"Oh shut up." Taehyung mumbled, picking at his food.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked again.

"Nothing." The two best friends both answered right away.

Taehyung looked back up at Seokjin, and saw he wasn't alone anymore. Three girls sat at his table and started laughing and talking loudly. Jin looked extremely unhappy as he reached for his phone when Taehyung sent him a message.

--
Me :
So much for being jealous.

Kim Seokjin :
Help.
Usually people don't come talk to me because Yoongi scares them away.
What do I do?
Come save me please.

Me :
Well no then you would know who I am.
Where's Yoongi btw?

Kim Seokjin :
Come on we're friends! We love each other! Help. Me.
He's """sick""".
More like he's lazy.
--

"Gguk?"

Taehyung turned his attention to see everyone at the table looking at Jeongguk, who was staring at his phone. The raven boy looked back up and whispered a small "what?". He probably hadn't paid attention to anything happening the past ten minutes.

"What's up with you? You've been on your phone all morning. You're never on your phone."

"Yeah when I text you you take two days to answer." Jimin scoffed. He then thought for a moment before exclaiming "Oh did you get messages from Cupid again?"

Namjoon and Hoseok immediately turned to Taehyung. He would have said "and i'm the obvious one?" to mock Hoseok if he wasn't praying for the two remaining friends not to catch on. Taehyung turned a light shade of pink while Jeongguk was becoming completely red.

"N- No..."

"Liar. Show me your phone."

"No."

He buried his phone in his pocket while everyone was looking at him intensely. Everyone, except Taehyung, who found his hands interesting.