THIRTY

WEDNESAY 10/30

--
Min Yoongi :
why the fuck are Jimin and Hoseok giggling together?
--

Taehyung looked up to see that his best friend was indeed giggling with Jimin, playing with their food. He then averted his gaze to Yoongi and Seokjin's table to see they were both looking towards them.

--
Me :
Because they are friends?

Min Yoongi :
just friends?
sounds suspicious.
do you know if they are perhaps dating?

Me :
I swear Jin and you are the same person.
Let me check real quick.
-

-

Taehyung switched to his conversation with Hoseok, sending a message, getting a look from Hoseok right away.

--
Me :
Hobi are you two together?

Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
No? Why?

Me :
Your admirer is jealous.
--

Taehyung sent the message and saw how Hoseok's cheeks became red all of a sudden. The red hair cleared his throat and went back to his conversation with Jimin, ignoring his best friend.

--
Min Yoongi :
what did you tell him?
he's as red as his hair.

Me :
So they are not together apparently.
I told him you're jealous.

Min Yoongi :
am not.
--

"Wait you're speaking with him?" Hoseok suddenly exclaimed turning his attention to Taehyung. The latter looked at him, forrowing his brows. Hoseok then realised he was speaking, not texting and looked around to see everyone looking at him suspiciously.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked.

"Uh nothing.." Hoseok answered.

"Were you just texting each other?" Namjoon guessed, a smile stretching his mouth. "Who were you talking about? Oh my god, Tae are you in a relationship?"

"No!" Taehyung exclaimed, briefly looking at Jeongguk who looked relieved even though he was trying to hide it.

They all resumed eating, but Jimin and Namjoon kept asking questions, and Hoseok and Taehyung kept refusing to answer. Jeongguk just looked deep in thoughts, not paying attention to anything happening anymore.