FOURTY NINE

MONDAY 11/25

Taehyung arrived in the highschool early in the morning, and could feel people's eyes on him. He wondered what exactly was going on as he wasn't used to it. Even after he died his hair, people didn't really look at him. He wondered if half the students would be able to tell he was in their highschool if they saw him downtown.

Jeongguk was in front of the other's locker when he arrived, wearing all black and a lovely smile. He smiled brighter when Taehyung arrived in front of him.

"Hello boyfriend."

"Hi boyfriend." Taehyung answered, with a bright squared smile. The younger gave him a quick peck on the cheek. They had spent the day before together, and Taehyung had begged him not to take it slow because he wanted to call him "his" and he knew they were perfect for each other anyways. They were therefore already "boyfriends".

"Yo, Cupid."

Taehyung turned around, eyebrows raised. It was Jackson, holding a fist in the air. Taehyung looked at him weirdly. He didn't remember telling Jackson he was Cupid. After a few seconds, Jackson lowered his hand and laughed awkwardly.

"You are Cupid right? That's what everyone is saying."

What? Taehyung looked around. Everyone was looking at him. Oh no. They knew. How did they know? There was no way they knew? He had been careful. Everyone he had told had swore not to tell anyone else, and he was sure he could trust them.

"Sorry but you're mistaking."

"I don't think I am. Someone heard Jeongguk say you are Cupid on Friday and you didn't deny."

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend, frowning. The younger looked like a beaten puppy. He was probably already blaming himself because the word got out. He did indeed say he was the Highschool Cupid on Friday. Jackson left quickly, smiling, leaving the two younger alone.

"If I knew everyone would find out because of me I would have never been mad at you in the first place."

"It's fine." Taehyung shrugged. The raven boy looked at him weirdly. "People were bound to find out anyways. Let's go to class."

Taehyung locked his fingers with the other, silently walking to their class. It wasn't fine. He would probably have to stop it now. But he liked it. He liked seeing people fall in love with others because of their words, rather than their looks. He liked seeing people look for someone in the hallway, even know they had no idea what they looked like.
He liked seeing relationships blossom, and know he was part of it.

After a while, Hoseok arrived in the classroom and went to sit down next to his best friend. They talked for a while, trying to figure out if only a group of people knew about it, or if everyone in the highschool did.

The class had started for about ten minutes when someone knocked on the door, entered and stood in front of everyone, whispering something to the teacher. The latter then turned to Taehyung, an apologetic look on the face.

"Taehyung, you have to go to the principal's office."