FOURTY SEVEN

FRIDAY 11/22

"Gguk wait up!"

The younger didn't stop. He kept walking away, not even sparing a look at the other. Taehyung sped up and finally took ahold of the other's sleeve, forcing him not only to stop in his track but also turn around to look at him.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"You should have told me."

"Why?" Jeongguk looked at him like he said a stupidity. He stared at him for a few seconds not saying anything, before he finally spoke up, clearly annoyed by the other.

"You're the highscool Cupid!"

"And so what? I'm pretty sure there are a thousand other things you don't know about me! You don't get mad at me because I never told you I have a dog or that my favorite color is blue! What's the big deal?"

Jeongguk paused for a moment, his gaze still piercing the other. Then he turned his head around, probably to hide his blush (even though it was too obvious to overlook) while mumbling something Taehyung didn't understand.

"What?"

"I said I wouldn't have sent that stupid message if I knew it was you."

Stupid.

Ouch. Taehyung's hand which was still on the other's sleeve fell limply beside him, while his eyes looked down sadly. He thought it was a stupid message. Funny, to Taehyung it was the best message he ever received.

"I didn't think it was stupid..." Taehyung whispered. He wasn't sure if the other heard him given it was so faint. He did. Jeongguk put his hands in his pockets, taking a step backwards, getting away from the other. He rocked on his feet, looking down.

"Well obviously you don't like me back... I should have never sent it in the first place."

Back. He said like me back. He likes me. Taehyung's mind felt dizzy for a few seconds while he looked up at the other, who still refused to look at him. The older approached him slowly, cupped his face with his hands, and kissed him. An act speaks louder than words, right?

Taehyung felt the other tense but he didn't stop the kiss, soon relaxed and kissed back. Taehyung was on cloud nine. He felt the other's hands shyly place themselves on his hips. Taehyung smiled into the kiss, before he broke the contact to breathe. He looked back at the other's eyes who was looking back at him with a mix of joy and confusion.

"You're wrong."