SIX

FRIDAY 09/20

"Tell me who it is."

"No can do."

"I'm your hyung, I demand you tell me who it is."

"I can't."

"Yes you can you just don't want to."

"No I actually can't. They didn't give me their name and I didn't have it already so I actually have no idea."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung for a few seconds. The brunet wondered if his stare could pierce through his skin and read his mind because it was so sharp right now.

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"Yes you are. I know you are, you have a telling."

Taehyung opened his mouth, then closed it, and opened it again, before closing it, again. He does not have a telling. Does he? No way he does. He's a great liar.

"I do not have a telling."

"It's faint, no one sees it when you're doing it. But I do. I have known you for way too long you can't lie to me."

Taehyung frowned while looking at the front of the classroom in which they were sitting, waiting for first period to begin. He thought about it for a while, but couldn't figure out what his telling was. Dang it.

"At least give me a clue like... It's a girl right?"

Taehyung shrugged without looking at Hoseok, signaling. The latter sighted loudly, clearly annoyed. A few students entered, including Namjoon who was typing on his phone. Then Taehyung's phone rang. He put it into silent mode for the day and read the message.

--
Kim Namjoon :
Well this is nice. Thank them for the sweet compliment and wish them a good day.
--

Taehyung looked at Hoseok. He was currently looking out the window, probably still wondering who was the mysterious person who thought such nice things about him.

"What do you want to tell them?"

"Huh?"

"The admirer. What do I tell them?"

"Oh. Huh... Thanks. But I'm clearly not the prettiest boy here. They clearly haven't seen my best friend because they would think he is."

"Cute. But you're not getting their name."

--
Me :
Hello Kim Seokjin.

Cupid here 💕
Your crush wants to thank you for the very sweet compliment, and wishes you a good day.

With love, your Highschool Cupid. 💕
--

--
Me :
Hi Min Yoongi.

Cupid here 💕
Your crush wants to thank you but says that he clearly isn't the prettiest boy in the school.

With love, your Highschool Cupid. 💕
--