TWENTY SIX

MONDAY 10/21

Taehyung entered the classroom and went to sit down next to Hoseok, who was still excitingly talking to Jimin. Not wanting to be a bother, the blue haired boy decided not to enter the conversation.

He turned his attention to the front row, and his eyes immediately fell on Jeongguk. More precisely, Jeongguk's eyes, which were staring right back at him. Once again, the raven boy turned around quickly and a blush returned to his face. Taehyung wondered what was up with him. Maybe he didn't like his new hair color? He decided not to think about it and took out his phone.

--
Kim Seokjin :
Wait what?
You have a crush on me?
.
.
Did you seriously just walk out of this conversation?
Dude come back.
You are a dude right?
You sound like a dude.

Me :
Could you be more annoying ?
Don't worry you're just a visual type of crush.
Also where the fuck is my text for Namjoon ?

Kim Seokjin :
Oh shoot.
Tell him I hope I will be able to touch his hair like he touched that Taehyung kid's hair earlier :(

Me :
Fucking reveal yourself, maybe you will be able.

Kim Seokjin :
Where is the "judgment free" part of your job? 😤

Me :
Oh come on you're a friend now, not just a customer.

Kim Seokjin :
Anw how cute.
Now send my message thanks.
--

--
Me :
Hello Kim Namjoon.

Cupid here to deliver love 💕
Anonymous wants to tell you he hopes he will be able to touch your hair like you touched "this Taehyung kid's hair" one day.

Hoping you will have a lovely day today.
With love, your Highschool Cupid. 💕
--

Taehyung sent the message and waited for Namjoon's reaction. Surprisingly, he didn't look at Taehyung at all, but answered by text.

--
Kim Namjoon :
I love jealous guys 😍😍😍
--

Taehyung chuckled lightly and was about to turn his device off but a second notification stopped him. He read it, his eyes widening a bit. He didn't have time to do anything because a second message appeared, urging him to go to this conversation. When he read the third message, his jaw dropped. Was he imagining this?

--
Jeon Jeongguk :
Huh hello Cupid ?
I don't know how this works aha.
Can you just tell Kim Taehyung that he looks really handsome with this hair color ? Thank you.
--