ELEVEN

MONDAY 10/07

--
Kim Seokjin :
Hellooo friend. How are you on this gorgeous morning? Did you eat well this morning? What's your favorite color? Favorite subject??
Have a nice day!
--

Taehyung frowned. What. Is happening? Today was Monday. Eighteenth day in a row. But there was no message for Namjoon here. Why did he not send a message for Namjoon? He couldn't possibly have forgotten to tell him what he wanted to tell Namjoon after so many days doing so.

--
Me :
Hello Seokjin.
I think you were so caught up on wondering about me that you forgot to tell me what I am telling Namjoon today.
Are you starting to like me over him ? ;)
--

Taehyung entered the hallway, trying to find either Hoseok or Seokjin. He did not find the first one, but the second was currently showing his phone to Yoongi, proudly. As he passed next to them, the brunet clearly heard Yoongi speak.

"You're right. This can't be a computer. It's a student then?"

Taehyung sighed and arrived in front of his locker. After what happened four days ago, people started to think Cupid was indeed a computer. Some kind of program. This was good for him. A lot of people believed the story apparently. Which meant he wouldn't be discovered.

Taehyung wasn't too scared though because he believed Seokjin wanted to be sure for himself rather than to tell others. Taehyung closed his locker after taking out a few books for the day, and received a message he assumed was from Seokjin.

--
Kim Seokjin :
You know you can call me Jin.
I was just making sure you weren't some kind of robot.
Tell him I want him to look at me with as much love as he looks at pictures of crabs. Because he looks inlove when he does so. Like seriously have you seen him? I can see hearts coming from his eyes when he does smh.
--

Taehyung chuckled while looking back at Seokjin. He was excitingly talking to Yoongi, whom looked bored. Taehyung received a message from his best friend but ignored it for the moment.

--
Me :
Well okay then, Jin.
Ikr. Does he have a pet crab or something ?
He's not even a cancer.
--

Taehyung received a second message from his best friend. He hit send and opened his conversation with Hoseok.

--
Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
so like I may be late
a tiny bit late
can you ask the teacher to let me in?

Me :
I'll try.
--