EIGHTEEN

FRIDAY 10/18

Taehyung sat down on the bleacher, looking around. On the very last row were Yoongi and Seokjin, who were excitedly talking. Taehyung smiled. He could bet the mint haired boy would be shocked by his best friend.

Focusing back on the field, he could see his best friend hopping around, talking to everyone and anyone who was willing to. He truly was a social butterfly. He was talking to Jimin and Jeongguk when Taehyung received a message.

--
Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
Jeongguk just asked me "you're Taehyung's best friend right?"
you know him??

Me :
No.
Namjoon probably told him my name when he thought I was Cupid.

Sunshine Hobi 🌞💛 :
you mean when he figured out you're Cupid

Me :
Whatever.
--

Taehyung put his phone back in his pocket when someone sat right next to him. Looking up, Taehyung realised it was Namjoon, who was smiling at him. Taehyung gave a weak smile before focusing back on the dancers. The routine would soon begin.

"Looks like your friend and mine get along pretty well."

Taehyung shrugged. "Hoseok get along well with everyone."

The class started, shutting up the other before he even had a chance to answer. Unsurprisingly, Hoseok didn't have any trouble remembering the steps. He was hitting every step properly, not missing a single beat.

Surprisingly, though, Taehyung's focus soon left Hoseok to focus on someone else. A certain raven haired boy, who was also not missing a beat. Jeongguk was focused on nothing but his movement, and the room suddenly felt hotter for Taehyung.

Thankfully the teacher told them they could have a small break, so every dancer stopped themselves to go drink quickly, and overall breathe. Hoseok motioned for Taehyung to come to him while brightly smiling.

Taehyung hopped on his feet and left the bleachers hurriedly to get to his best friend. He didn't feel his phone slip off his pocket, he didn't either hear it fall to the ground.

Namjoon, on the other hand, did. He picked up the phone and wanted to give it back but the other was already far, talking to Hoseok. Namjoon sighed happily when the screen lit up. It wasn't broken. Now, he didn't mean to read the notification. But a word caught his attention. So he had to.

--
You have 1 new message(s) :
Kim Jisoo :
Hey Cupid it's been a while, can you tell ...
--

Namjoon huffed. He was right. The whole time he was right. Taehyung was Cupid.