EIGHT

WEDNESDAY 09/25

Hoseok had arrived late. Two hours late. So Taehyung spent the morning by himself, wondering if he would see him at all today. Luckily, when lunch came around, Hoseok appeared, smiling brightly, explaining his dog had some problems this morning and he had to take care of him, but he was all good now.

Taehyung and him sat at a table on the very end of the cafeteria, and the brunet told his friend about what happened this morning.

"Oh nooo. Why am I never here when stuff like this happen?" Hoseok sighed.

"You should have seen Namjoon's face I swear it was so cute. And they both started smiling, and they both tried to cover their faces with their hand."

"Oh that's cute. But who is the one sending the texts?"

"Again, I'm not telling you. Just know they are meant to be, I'm sure of it."

Hoseok sighed loudly. He then spent the next five minutes trying to convince his best friend to tell him who was the person who was sending texts to Namjoon every day.

"What's the point of having Cupid as a best friend if I can't get details."

"Excuse me? You get a lot more details than any other person in this school, you ungrateful brat."

"But I want names! Come on you never told me who was the person who sent me a message you could at least tell me this."

"I could but I won't. I shouldn't even have their numbers to begin with."

"Yeah how did you get everyone's number by the way? You don't speak to anyone except me. Did you steal them in my phone? But I don't have everyone's number.."

"I stole some of them from you. The rest, I stole from the principal's office."

"What?" Hoseok's eyes grew wide. "You're lying. No way you did."

"Remember when I dared you to throw buckets of paint in the corridors?"

"Yeah of course. Almost got expelled."

"It brought the principal out of his office for a good half an hour." Taehyung shrugged.

"So you're telling me your business happened because of a dare you gave me?"

Taehyung hummed, while munching on his fries. Hoseok scoffed.

"Which means you couldn't have done it without me. And you're not even giving me details?"

"You cry baby. The plan in the beginning was to not even tell you I was Cupid. But when you almost got expelled, I felt bad and decided you had the right to know."

"Okay I guess that's kind of fair."