SEVENTEEN

Stan ^

FRIDAY 10/18

Four days had passed and Hoseok wouldn't shut up about his admirer. He kept bugging Taehyung every day, even more than usual, to get details. Of course the brunet didn't give in.

They were currently sat in the cafeteria. Taehyung always liked the cafeteria the best on Fridays, because there weren't as many people, for some reason.

They started eating, Hoseok still ranting about who his admirer could possibly be. He asked Taehyung if He was in the cafeteria right now, and after searching for him, Taehyung shrugged, making Hoseok sigh.

The conversation then finally changed for another topic: dance class. Hoseok had decided to join the dance class and asked Taehyung if he would come look at him.

"Can I?"

"Yeah, it's in the gymnasium. You can sit on the bleachers."

Taehyung smiled, saying he would love to come support his best friend for his first class, which was happening this afternoon. The brunet then got an idea, and took out his phone.

--
Me :
Hello Min Yoongi.

Jung Hoseok will be joining the dance class, starting this afternoon at 4:00.
If you want to see him dance and you're free at that time, feel free to join. It takes place in the gymnasium.
Just thought you should know ;).

Have a nice day ;).
--

Taehyung switched off his device, feeling proud with himself. Maybe the class would be a little more interesting if the brunet could get Yoongi's reaction to Hoseok's skills. He only knew a few people who had seen him dance before, but every single one was left in shock.

A notification was heard, and Taehyung unlocked his phone, barely containing his smile.

--
Min Yoongi :
you're amazing
I'll be there
--

"Let's go. Why are you smiling?"

"Hm?" Taehyung looked back at Hoseok and put his phone in his pocket. He mumbled a small "no reason" while standing up. They both left the cafeteria to get to class. Taehyung couldn't wait for dance class now.