FOUR. WYATT

( JUNE 23 )

wyatt had already been in west virginia for roughly a day and a half, so, lead by archer, he had decided to use this day to explore mount hope, a part of america he had never been before. "so, tell me about life in west virginia," the boy smiled, kicking at one of the rocks on the dirt track they were following on the way to wherever archer was taking him. "it's pretty dull," archer shrugged. "we don't have anything big and exciting like you do in la. there's practically no one here, to be honest." "all your friends live here, right?" wyatt questioned. "hope, teagan, sophie? i already know abs does." "yeah, they do." the dark haired girl nodded. "i imagine they'll be wanting to meet you at some point." "who wouldn't want to meet me?" the brown eyed boy quipped, causing archer to flip him off before taking another sudden right turn, leaving wyatt rushing to follow.

"so, do you guys sing 'county roads, take me home' all the time, or is that offensive?" archer rolled her eyes at wyatt's comment before answering. "most people would probably be offended, but i'm not, because i do sing it all the time." "can you play it?" wyatt asked, causing the dark haired girl to raise her eyebrows. "on your guitar?" "i can." archer nodded with a smile. "play it for me, when we get back to yours." wyatt grinned, and archer grinned back. "only for you, oleff." "i should hope so." he beamed back, turning his head and taking in the view that archer had taken him to see.

"wow, this place is so cool." the curly haired boy grinned, looking out at the expanse of wood and lakes and land that archer had lead him to. "what is it?" "the summit betchel reserve." archer smiled, her eyes not meeting wyatt's as they scanned over the view. "my favourite place on earth." "i can see why." the boy grinned, taking a swig of his water before offering the bottle up to the girl, who took it. "where's yours?" archer asked him, drinking some water herself. "where's your favourite place?" "i don't know, yet." wyatt smiled smally, watching as the girl took a seat on one of the large rocks at the top of the hillside before muttering under his breath. "but i feel like i will do soon."