THREE. ARCHER

( JUNE 29 )

archer and wyatt were lounging around on the couch in archer's living room, watching as it: chapter two flickered on the screen. "i still can't believe you talked me into watching my own film." wyatt groaned, sticking his hand into the bowl of toffee popcorn sat beside him. "excuse me, you aren't giving me enough credit." archer grinned beside him. "i managed to convince you to watch two of your films, and now it is three in the morning and we're still going." "touché," the curly haired boy laughed, his eyes widening as his own scene with spider-head stanley played. "wow, i forget how strange that looks." "i forget how strange it is that you're a movie star and you're sat in my living room." archer grinned. "don't forget that i'm your soulmate." the boy smirked. "how could i?" the dark haired girl smirked back.

as the film continued on, archer gradually grew more and more tired. the girl usually got a lot of sleep, but with wyatt here, she had been sleeping considerably less, now having someone to spend time with each day. and with the clock approaching four am, and the film still playing on, archer found herself beginning to drift off to sleep. "tired, arch?" wyatt joked, himself not being overly exhausted due to many hours staying awake playing video games with jaeden. the girl nodded, shifting uncomfortably in her seat until wyatt took it upon himself to wrap an arm around her and pull her into his chest. "is this okay?" wyatt mumbled, and arched nodded, her head falling into place under his chin.

as the film came to an end, wyatt also found himself beginning to drift off to sleep, so he simply switched off the tv and pulled archer closer to his chest. the girl was already asleep and snoring softly, which wyatt thought was adorable. so, resting his cheek against the top of archer's head, wyatt also fell asleep, somehow perfectly comfortable with the girl beside him.