FOUR. ARCHER

( JUNE 29 )

"morning, sleepyheads." archer's eyes cracked open, peering into the daylight that filtered through the blinds to see abs leaning over her, his phone in his hand. "what time is it?" the girl groaned, throwing her head back, annoyed, until it came into contact with something far too firm to be the back of her couch. "what the fuck?" a voice rung out from just behind archer, causing the girl's large brown eyes to widen. abs began to crack up in front of the two as archer turned her head, finally noticing that she was lying in wyatt's arms. the pair locked eyes, both still hazy with sleep as abs cackled to himself, his phone camera still flashing.

"so, they finally caught feelings." abs smirked, throwing his best friend a wink as she blushed crimson. "get the fuck out of my house, abs." archer growled, pretending not to notice the fact that wyatt's arms hadn't moved from where they were wrapped around her. "okay, okay," the curly haired boy agreed, still laughing maniacally as he slipped behind the door to the living room. "but i have a feeling you're going to want these photos."

as he left, abs took one final photo of the two, and the attention caused archer to blush, so she buried her face back in wyatt's chest where it had been nestled all night. the boy's arms tightened around her once again and he sighed, resting his chin on her head. "i'm going back to sleep." wyatt mumbled, and archer nodded, though in truth, she was already slipping back into unconsciousness.