SEVEN. WYATT

( JUNE 25 )

"are they gonna hate me? because i'm paranoid that they're going to hate me." wyatt muttered, kicking at a stone and keeping his eyes on the bricks beneath his feet in the town square of mount hope. "they're not going to hate you." archer laughed out in response. "well, hope might hate you. but that's because she hates most people. except jack dylan grazer. she loves him." "if i give her jack's number will that help?" the boy asked, eyes wide in fear that the brown haired girl was being serious. "maybe," archer said, managing to straighten her face out before bursting into laughter. "calm it, oleff, they're not going to hate you. just be your usual charming self." "you think i'm charming?" wyatt quipped back, his fear momentarily vanishing as a cocky smirk appeared on his face. "maybe tone down the cockiness, though." archer winked before grinning as she noticed her four friends making their way towards the pair, large smiles on all of their faces, other that hope, who looked rather intimidating, if wyatt was being honest.

"what's up, oleff?" abs greeted the boy with a smile, one which wyatt returned, happy to see someone he already had the approval of. "not much," the boy answered before his eyes dared to move over to the three girls stood to the right of abs. "wyatt, meet sophie, teagan and hope." "nice to meet you guys." wyatt answered, swallowing deeply before making eye contact with each one individually. he started with sophie, smiling at the dark skinned girl smally, whilst she smiled back to a full extent. "i'm assuming archer told you that you have to earn our approval?" when wyatt nodded, the asian girl, teagan, let out a laugh. "you know she's messing with you, right?"

"what?" mouth agape, wyatt glanced at archer in surprise and noticed the girl was laughing. "what the fuck, arch?" "of course i was messing with you!" the dark haired girl giggled happily. "my friends already love you. i've made them watch it and i am not okay with this a billion times." "not to mention all your youtube interviews." sophie chimed in. "and she kept us up to date on your conversations." abs added. "what we're saying is, we already accepted you as archer's soulmate." teagan grinned. "well, they have." hope finally spoke up, and wyatt looked at the blonde with worried eyes. "i'm yet to approve." "i can't believe you fell for that." archer smirked, and wyatt punched her arm playfully in frustration. "i hate you." "no, you don't." archer grinned, ruffling up wyatt's curls. the gesture made the boy's heart flutter, but he wasn't about to admit that. not after she'd played that trick on him.

"come on," hope said, raising her eyebrows at the playful affection archer and wyatt were displaying. "i want food." "as always." teagan laughed at her friend, yet the pair began to make their way towards the nearest restaurant, sophie and abs following soon behind, and then archer and wyatt, too. well, wyatt thought, that went okay. i'd say meeting archer's friends was one big success. "oleff, you know i can see you staring at archer's hand, right?" hope raised her eyebrows, peering behind at the pair. "just hold it already." though it hadn't been his initial intention, the curly haired boy took archer's hand in his own all the same, causing the girl to blush.