SEVEN. ARCHER

( JUNE 29 )

a good ten minutes later, archer made it to the top of the rock once again, this time with wyatt in tow. well, almost. as he placed his foot on the flat surface and went to stand up, the boy slipped backwards, almost falling to the floor before archer hurriedly grabbed his hand and pulled him back. stumbling, instead of falling off the side of the rather tall and scary looking rock, wyatt ended up pressed against archer as her hands remained wrapped around his arm. slowly, his hands snaked around her waist as she laughed and blew a strand of hair from her face.

"that was far too close for my liking." archer exhaled, and wyatt nodded in response. "you're telling me." after calming down from their close call, wyatt and archer just simply stood, still wrapped in each other's arms. "i told you i was better at climbing than you." archer said in a low voice, smirking at wyatt. "god, you're so annoying." wyatt responded, though he could feel his face drifting closer to the girl's. "you'll get used to it if you stick around." archer grinned, her too nudging progressively closer to wyatt. the curly haired boy just cocked his eyebrows slightly. "oh, i plan on it."

with that, archer finally steeled her nerves and hopped up on her tiptoes, pressing her lips to wyatt's. the boy kissed back just as eagerly. the feelings felt so natural, them being together, and archer knew that the universe really was right in making them soulmates. the pair kissed for a few minutes longer before pulling away reluctantly. wyatt was the first to speak. "wow, you look rather flabbergasted." wyatt winked, causing archer to scowl jokingly. "shut up or i won't catch you next time you fall."