Chapter: 26 [Edited]

Farron's POV

I stood in the Quinjet impatiently, occasionally breaking into a pace, but I spent most of my time keeping an eye on Volher. I insisted that he stayed with me so I could keep an eye on him and he's been more comfortable since. He knows that I won't let him hurt anyone and I'll do what needs to be done if whatever happened to his mind happens again.

Natalia got on her bike and motioned that it's our turn now. Volher steps up next to me and I knew if Dimlay were here he would've been pinned to the ground by now. "You promise not to drop me?" he asked with a playful smile.

I narrowed my eyes at him teasingly, "I'm still deciding. Maybe I'll have some fun and just let you drop for a few seconds," I say with an excited expression on my face.

"Farron," Willow said as a warning and I sigh rolling out my muscles and shaking out my hands. Willow was excited that we were all together again and that she and I were going on a mission together for the first time in years. I just wanted this to be over with so I can help Volher fix what's wrong with him.

"We got a window," Clint called back to us trying to ignore the conversation Volher and I had just had, "Four, three...give 'em hell."

At those words the bottom doors opened and everyone dropped out. I decided it would be best if I caught Volher so he would be able to help us instead of pouting that I dropped him. Seeing as I was the strategist of our siblings I motioned for us to land on the roof where Steve was fighting with Alpha Ultron. I ignored most of his talking but I fought him with pent up anger I've had gathering since Strucker's death and I used it against him.

Steve suddenly tackled him into a train and I hid my surprise easily and jumped after him only to be surprised once again that Volher was able to follow so quickly, that gravity must be very useful. Just as Ultron was about to hit Steve with a fatal move I see a blue blur knock Ultron to the side. Following after were wisps of crimson bending metal, blocking his path to the rest of us.

"Please don't do this," Ultron said and I felt the feeling behind his words, he's...changing into something I've never seen before.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda asks and Ultron shoots at me and I barely have time to react before I'm whisked out of the way.

I find myself face to face, chest to chest to none other than Pietro Maximoff, I smile as he lifts his hand to touch my cheek and I hear someone clear their throat. I roll my eyes and glare at Willow who so rudely interrupted our moment. "You don't see Steve and I making goo goo eyes at each other do you?" she asked accusingly.

Steve suddenly turned to us and looked at Pietro, "Civilians in our path." Pietro nodded and ran out of the hole in the train. Steve then turned to Wanda and I, "Can you stop this thing?"

I scoff and walk beside my best friend, "That's such a stupid question Captain," I mutter to him and together, Wanda and I combine our powers and bring the train to a halt.

We both raced out of the train and found Pietro bent over panting. He waved us off of him immediately, "I'm fine. I just need to take a minute," he says.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him in irritation, "You said that the last time we were in Korea," I muttered and Pietro laughed, still trying to find air. I smiled, "You passed out on the way to the jet, Wanda and I had to carry you. I don't want to hear that you just need a minute."

"I'm very tempted not to give you one either," Steve said coming up behind us with my siblings slightly behind him. Volher was slightly hidden by Willow and Steve.

"The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked, a worried expression painted on her face and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until she showed me what she read from the being inside.