Chapter: 27 [Edited]

Farron's POV

The Avengers training room was cold, not unlike the cold of my old training room in Sokovia. Today's our first day of Avenger's training despite the fact that I could knock all of them on their asses with ease. Pietro, Wanda and I paced the room as we practically ignored the three other people in the room, aside from the quick greeting we gave to Vision.

The other man in the room that we didn't know, however, didn't like that we weren't 'socializing.' "Who are you?" he asked exasperatedly.

I glanced at him briefly before I decided to play nice with the other students, "Farron Griffin, White Sync." I nodded to Wanda and Pietro, "Wanda Maximoff, Scarlet Witch. Pietro Maximoff, Quicksilver."

He nodded his head, "Cool, Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon," he said sticking his hand out for us to shake and we all quickly backed away from him.

"Great," another man said that I recognized as Rhodey, "now that the introductions are all done and over with, why don't we do some actual training." He looked quite irritated before his features turned confused, "Where's the wolf?"

"Wait, hold up," Sam rushed to cut me off before I could even start speaking, "like an actual wolf. Like eat-you-alive type of wolf?"

I scoffed, "No, he wouldn't do that unless we asked him to," I say to Sam who then looked a little panicked. I turned to Rhodey, "Dimlay is currently exploring the compound, he's not going to be part of the actual team." I received looks from all around the room. "What?"

"Wouldn't it be smarter to have him part of the Avengers," Vision begins and I glare at him, "I have seen him in battle and he could be useful in another fight like the most previous one."

"Vision you are correct, but I would much rather he be here where he's safe and I won't have to worry about him." Sam was looking at everyone so confused and I couldn't help but laugh at him in my head, "Besides, the missions he will be coming on are the ones where he will look the part of everything around him or heal injured citizens."

They then seemed to accept my words so they began flying around in one form or another, including Wanda who had been learning from me how to fly with her abilities. Pietro remained on the ground and I smirked inwardly as I watched him look around the room and when he least expected it I launched myself at him. I caught him by surprise and easily pinned him to the ground even though he weighed more than me.

"Now, what is it you like to tell Clint," I teased, lowering myself closer to him with a playful look in my eye, "'You didn't see that coming?'"

He smiled mischievously and started to lean in but we were so rudely interrupted by Sam, "Ew! Get a room!" Pietro and I both growled in annoyance and stood up, "I just wanted a nice flight around the room and it gets ruined by you two being all lovey dovey."

Before we could respond in any way the doors opposite to the ones we entered opened revealing Steve and Natasha. Everyone placed their feet back on the ground. Something about them walking in sounded so final, this is the start of our careers as Avengers and I feel like it'll be like the rest of my life. It'll be like skipping stones, it'll have it's ups and down but I'll always bounce back.