▪️Chapter 2

Edited

Edited.

"Do you want the bread though?" I asked Hyunjin, who is pushing the cart while I follow closely beside him. Both of us need to buy the groceries since we lost in the Uno game we all were playing earlier.

"Sure, Minho is addicted to those bread lately" he stated. I nod before grabbing a packet of plain bread and put it in the cart. Hyunjin look at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded. He sighed before taking another packet of the plain bread. Three, to be exact. And put them in the cart.

"We eat a lot" he stated shortly with a small chuckle.

"Oh, right! Can you please grab some chips on the other aisle? I need to grab some ice creams" Hyunjin asked, looking at me.

"Of course. What kind of chips do you want?" I asked, not wanting to buy something he doesn't like.

"Anything would be fine. Grab a lot if you can, your brother's friends are monsters" he joked. I nod, letting out a small chuckle before walking towards the aisle full of chips.

"Hm, what should I get?" I asked myself as I scan the gigantic aisle. My face lit up with joy as soon as I saw my favourite chips, Honey Butter Chips!

I quickly jogged all the way towards the shelve with a big smile on my face. Sadly, the chips are placed on the highest shelve. I groaned, trying to reach the chips but I am too far from getting it.

I sighed. Suddenly, an idea pop in my head. I look around me to make sure the place is empty.

"Okay, just one shot and I'll be safe" I whispered to myself before grabbing the upper shelve and step on the lower shelve to push myself up. I reach for the chips with my right hand. It took me awhile to actually grab it safely. My face lit up with joy as I successfully grabbed the packet.

"You know there's a ladder over there, right?" an oddly familiar voice asked. Because of the sudden voice, I accidently let go of the shelve that I was holding my whole body with. I shrieked, closing my eyes tight as I wait for myself to fall on the ground.

Unfortunately, the person didn't move out of the away as he was unaware of my fall. I accidently fall on top him, making him fall on his back, on the ground with a loud thud. I could barely hear him letting out a grunt.

I crack my eyes open to see him shutting his eyes close with a visible frown on his forehead. He slowly open his eyes only to lock with mine. Since he's wearing a mask, his features that shine the most was his undeniably beautiful eyes.

His eyes were dark, cupped by fleshy pouches, and twinkling as if he hold thousand of stars inside them. The longer I stare into his dark orbs, I can feel as if it has a strong magnetic pull on me, making me fall deeper and made it hard for me to stop staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Haera!" Hyunjin's voice echoed through my ear as I quickly snap back to reality and get up from his body. I can feel my cheeks get warmer as seconds goes by.