▪️Chapter 33

Edited

Edited.

"Are you okay? I heard you used to the toilet more than 6 times yesterday" Xera asked worriedly. I shake my head with a small smile.

"It's fine. It will gone soon" I shrugged, throwing the tasteless medicines in my mouth and gulp half glass of water.

"Why do you have to get food poisoning on the day before our stage?" Xera sighed, eating her burger. I chuckled lightly, shrugging.

"Are you guys ready? Let's go early so we can practice a bit before the event starts" Seyong run towards the kitchen where Xera and I are.

"Ew no, I'll get sweaty" Xera complained.

"Oh, come on. Let's go. Just watch us practice if you don't want to" Seyong pleaded, looking at both of us. I nod.

"I'll go. Just wait up and let me change my pajamas" I smiled, walking past her, towards our shared room. I quickly change my baggy clothes into something more suitable for practicing.

I wasted a lot of time yesterday so a round of practicing wouldn't hurt. I hope.

"Okay, show me your moves" Xera said as she throw her bag on the sofa and suddenly got active as she run to the middle of the practice room before clapping her hands. I chuckled, placing my bag on the sofa before going towards the middle of the room with Seyong following behind me.

"I'm going first!" Seyong cheered excitedly. I nod, slumping on the floor near the mirror as Xera went towards the computer. It took her awhile before finally playing the song.

Seyong danced flawlessly. I stare at her in awe. With her baby face, she looked naturally cute while singing and dancing to the song. I clapped as soon as she finished with her dance.

"That was amazing!" I cheered as Xera nod, agreeing.

"Now your turn" Xera said, walking towards the computer once again and played the song I'm dancing to. I nod, slowly getting up.

I still feel nauseous from time to time. I hope it won't burden me on the stage later.

I'm sure I danced sloppily and by the judge of their faces, I'm sure they realised it too. I sigh once I finished my dance, sitting almost immediately since I felt nauseous.

"Are you okay?" Seyong quickly came beside me. I nod with a small smile.

"It was good, Haera. You don't have to worry much. You'll do great" Xera said as he hand me a bottle of water. I nod, smilling at her before mumbling a thanks.