▪️Chapter 32

Edited

Edited.

I got up from the floor, stretching my body as I sigh in satisfation at the sound of my bone cracking. I yawned, walking towards the sofa to lay my back on it.

"I'm so tired" I sighed to myself. I move my head up slightly to take a look at the time and was shocked to see it's already 10 in the evening. The stage is tomorrow.

I got up from the sofa and head outside of the room. I walk all the way on the other side of the hallway and enter the restroom. I close the door carefully before standing in front of the sink.

I turn on the water tap as I let the water flow over my hand. I wash my face shortly after. I close the water tap before looking at my reflection and sighed loudly.

"I look like a panda" I said to myself, chuckling dryly. My eye bags are showing which is not good. Suddenly, my stomach grumble. I hold my tummy in reflex.

"Oh right, I didn't eat yet" I mumbled, walking out of the restroom.

Should I go to the cafeteria and grab some bread?

After a moment of procrastinating, I finally succeed of convinving myself that I really should get something to eat. I didn't mind my appearance much as I walk towards the cafeteria.

"Baby, are you seriously taking me here? But, ew, who eats here?" a high pitched voice whined. I lowkey gagged at how high her voice sounded.

"But it's too late, babe. The shops are probably full. I don't have much time either" another voice replied. My feet immediately stopped at the sound of the voice.

Vernon.

"But baby!" the girl whined. I watched them closely as I hide behind some random plants.

Wait, it's a different girl from before. He cheats on her too?

I gasp. Never known he's like this.

As if my gasp is too loud, their head shot at my direction as I quickly turn to walk away. Hopefully, he didn't see me.

I walk back towards the practice room with grumbling stomach. Damn you, Vernon. I'm hungry all because of you.

I slump on the sofa once again. Suddenly, my eyes caught a glimpse of a cup of coffee. I slowly sit on the sofa to examining it carefully. It's true, there's a cup of cappuccino on the table. As soon as I saw the small sticky note, I grab the drink almost immediately.

"Good luck on your stage tomorrow! I will always support you. Love, S" it reads. I frowned slightly. Love?

I shrugged, taking off the sticky note and place them inside my bag like usual. I drink the cappuccino without a doubt.

"Ah, it feel so good to have hot liquid flow through my throat after a very tiring day" I sigh in satisfation.

° S's Point Of View °